To ring Australia to sort things out - cheapest option please

corinne14470

I need to ring lots of places before a potentail move and wondered if anyone had a good SIM method or otehr. I am with THREE and they have a decent method but I have to remove the no extra spending cap which is deadly with the amount of data I use!! Any suggestions please

Are you in the UK? BT landline, overseas tariff we can call Aus for about 2p per minute to other landlines. We've used it for ages and it's very cheap.

I doubt you'll get a good deal from a mobile tbh.

I need to ring lots of places before a potentail move and wondered if anyone had a good SIM method or otehr. I am with THREE and they have a decent method but I have to remove the no extra spending cap which is deadly with the amount of data I use!! Any suggestions please

get an O2 country simcard, top up £10 a month and you will get 100 free international minutes before you start using you £10 credit, top up £15 and get 150 free mins. Vodafone also so a sim card that offers a similar service

Skype works fine if you've over 1mb broadband and is about 2p/minute to oz!

I agree with Skype.

There is a good Android phone ap which lets you use a phone handset to make the calls rather than a PC. Just connect to your broadband router's wi-fi - I presume there is an iPhone ap too. Or just use a PC of course.

I agree with Skype.

There is a good Android phone ap which lets you use a phone handset to make the calls rather than a PC. Just connect to your broadband router's wi-fi - I presume there is an iPhone ap too. Or just use a PC of course.

Yes Skpye is the way, for me anyway. Skype to Skype freee of course but I buy £10 credit and it lasts a long time and can be used to call virtually anyhwere in the world, landline or mobile.

Archived