Most annoying Aus TV ad

freebo

The crap about Funerals!:shocked:Let's get on with living before we consider dying!Two arl foggies dancing like it's their last dance before they kick the bucket,whilst Mr Narrator gives it loads about how the end is nigh!:wideeyed:Worst thing is though,cos i.m an old Fart now,i actually like this Advert coz the Woman on it is old,but beautiful!(Must have been a real stunner 40 yrs ago!!!!:swoon:

For sure, ask sir les, he'll tell you how annoying the australian accent is

Are there different degrees of annoying.. for example, being from Glasgow I think the Edinburgh accent is really annoying (sorry edinburgers) so is this the same in Oz? different degrees of annoying per location?? :)

Are there different degrees of annoying.. for example, being from Glasgow I think the Edinburgh accent is really annoying (sorry edinburgers) so is this the same in Oz? different degrees of annoying per location?? :)

Not really, they all sound the same here wherever you go. Actually I quite like the Aussie accent, less grating than estuary english (which is my accent)

Guest se123

I personally love the Australian accent but there is one version of it which i find extremely annoying. I think it could be Melbourne or somewhere in that region... Adelaide? My aussie partner says its from round there anyway!

Back to the original question.. i left australia a few weeks ago with the 'motor finance wizard says yes' advert stuck in my head. Highly annoying!!

My partner went round the back of Coles one day on his way out of doing some repairs in there and never shopped in there again. He said it was like a rubbish tip and even the guy that worked there, said it's running alive with rats!!!! Lol. Every time we watched that ad with the big red hand and the finger pointing down (with regard the so called low pricing - yeah as if), we would say how we would like to have turned the hand up the other way! I will leave you all with that thought, but it always made us chuckle. Get Tesco and Asda out there I say. They wouldn't know what had hit them... :huh:

OMG, I just remembered that 'AB circle crucnch' on daytime TV!!!!! They never told you the price, the woman was like something out of Dynasty or Dallas and I felt like putting my foot through the tv screen every time it was on!! It was like a cheese grater on my skin.

I personally love the Australian accent but there is one version of it which i find extremely annoying. I think it could be Melbourne or somewhere in that region... Adelaide? My aussie partner says its from round there anyway!

Back to the original question.. i left australia a few weeks ago with the 'motor finance wizard says yes' advert stuck in my head. Highly annoying!!

Must be Adelaide!:frown:Nasal and annoying.Everywhere you go you hear women janging,and every ten seconds you hear 'Oiy noiy' Their version of 'I know'Does me Swede in that does!:arghh::wink:

Guest Kristov

Coles is one to hate! But personally cannot stand any AAMI or Lowes ads. The ad for that show Revenge grated me as well. I hate Coldplay Paradise for that one. Finally any add that mentions the number 99! ONLY 99 BACKS (bucks but in Oz accent) AT LOWES!!! But then again we didnt all move here to watch TV! :wink:

Coles, yep drives me mad and still not seen much freshness in our store here

Harvey Norman ....GO

and another one, not sure what furniture place it is but on the advert the woman is stroking all the furniture.

Accent, loved the accent in WA here in QLD don't like it they really drawl out their vowels !

Its not annoying more creepy, Im not sure what it is the giant teddy or the fact that a grown man states 'I love my teddybear!' (who BTW is dressed as a construction worker....I wil bet he didnt own up to the on site!).

ITs 'Goodnight from your worker friends!'

It comes on every night at 7.30 in the middle of biggest loser! (presumably this is bedtime) its jsut creepy, It certainly wouldnt help me sleep!

Archived