Labour Agreement Visa Sub class 120

Matt n Nokky

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Matt and Leepee,

Received acknowledgement today and money has been taken from the account. Hope to get the nomination approval soon and then visa grant as had done medicals already before lodging the visa application.

Leepee are you going to Maidenhead today for your medicals.

Matt have you booked your flights.

Regards,

Mansawant

Hi Matt and Leepee,

Received acknowledgement today and money has been taken from the account. Hope to get the nomination approval soon and then visa grant as had done medicals already before lodging the visa application.

Regards,

Mansawant

Good news. Hope your nomination will be approved soon. I have done medicals today. Now its the waiting.

Hi Matt and Leepee,

Regards,

Mansawant

Great Stuff, fingers crossed. We have booked our tickets for the 30th of May, as you can imagine its hectic time for us!

Guest runner

Matt n Nokky that's such fantastic news!!! I am still in the UK but have my flight booked for 28th May and start work on 12th June! I ended up having to give nearly 3 months notice here because of my position and the hospital in Sydney were fab about it although a little frustrated I think!

I now have just 8 days left at work including today so best get a move on and get today banged out......

Matt n Nokky that's such fantastic news!!! I am still in the UK but have my flight booked for 28th May and start work on 12th June! I ended up having to give nearly 3 months notice here because of my position and the hospital in Sydney were fab about it although a little frustrated I think!

I now have just 8 days left at work including today so best get a move on and get today banged out......

Hi Runner, Congrats for your quick visa grant. We have applied for the same visa (120) but still waiting for nomination to be approved. We are also heading to Sydney as my wife has been offered job at Royal North Shore. Which part of the Sydney you are heading to and have you arranged for any temp accommodation.

Would be grateful if you could keep us updated on the forum.

Thanks & Regards,

Mansawant

Guest runner

Hi I'm going to south east Sydney I was sent a list of temp accomodation but all were pretty shocking and wouldn't have spent a single night in any of them. In the end I have rented a holiday apartment for 4 weeks while I look for a rental house. It's costing quite a bit about £2000 for the month but I would prefer this to those offered to me which would have been just as expensive. There are lots of holiday lets in Sydney and lots of websites its just a matter of taking time to go through them. Good luck with your application!

Hi Guys,Loads of good info on here for LA 120 VISAs!!!!I wondered if any of you know much about the timescales allowed for LAs and Meds?Im going out to Perth on a LA120 VISA next August, i've already got my LA, but im sure I saw somewhere that it is only valid for applying for VISA for six months, I would apply for VISA now but ive also heard that Meds and Police Checks only last 12 months, has anybody else been in a similar situation or am I unique!!!???Thanks for the help.

We are heading for Orange and the hospital has offered to pick us up in Sydney and take us straight to their accommodation where we can stay for 8 weeks - 3 months, Guys please check out for one way tickets with Singapore airlines, Qantas, Royal Brunei, Emirates, they offer 40kg for those on PR visas to Oz, Qantas and Emirates may want you to open a bank account with certain banks in Oz to qualify for their schemes. Hope this info helps.....

We are heading for Orange and the hospital has offered to pick us up in Sydney and take us straight to their accommodation where we can stay for 8 weeks - 3 months, Guys please check out for one way tickets with Singapore airlines, Qantas, Royal Brunei, Emirates, they offer 40kg for those on PR visas to Oz, Qantas and Emirates may want you to open a bank account with certain banks in Oz to qualify for their schemes. Hope this info helps.....

Hi Matt, I sent u an email plz can u reply with the info from your nomination approval.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Mansawant

Hi all,

Just to let u know that received email from the agency advising nomination has been approved on 29th March however haven't received a copy of the approval. Instead hospital has advised to request visa case officer for a copy. It's not strange to ask visa officer for a copy when they have already sent the same to the hospital and they can advise us to contact hospital for a copy.

Don't know what to do.

.....Mansawant

Hi Leepee, have u received any update. Now i am in a queue where ur alreday. We are headed for North Sydney. Wife will be working for Royal North Shore Hospital. Which part of the Sydney u r headed for? We have to arrange for temp accommodation once we get the visa. Have u arranged for any? Plz keep us updated.

Thanks

Hi Mansawant

Nice to hear that your nomination has been approved. My nomination was also emailed to me by the agency, DIAC did not sent the email direct to me.

Update.....I got email requesting for more information regarding my 21 year old daughter. Which I emailed and I got acknowledgement of that info today from the Case assessor.Just hoping the waiting is not gonna be too long now. I am headed for liverpool hospital. In terms of accommodation We are going to stay with relatives when I arrive and will sort out accommodation wants there.

Hi Mansawant

Nice to hear that your nomination has been approved. My nomination was also emailed to me by the agency, DIAC did not sent the email direct to me.

Update.....I got email requesting for more information regarding my 21 year old daughter. Which I emailed and I got acknowledgement of that info today from the Case assessor.Just hoping the waiting is not gonna be too long now. I am headed for liverpool hospital. In terms of accommodation We are going to stay with relatives when I arrive and will sort out accommodation wants there.

Hi Leepee, glad to hear that your application is progressing. Please can I ask when did u receive email from case officer and when did u reply. Just trying to figure out how much time they are taking to allocate the case and to respond. Hoping ur not too far now.

....Mansawant

Hi Leepee, glad to hear that your application is progressing. Please can I ask when did u receive email from case officer and when did u reply. Just trying to figure out how much time they are taking to allocate the case and to respond. Hoping ur not too far now.

....Mansawant

Hi Mansawant, I received email on Tuesday and I emailed the requested info last night. Checked email this morning and CO acknowledged receipt of info.

Hi Mansawant, I received email on Tuesday and I emailed the requested info last night. Checked email this morning and CO acknowledged receipt of info.

Thanks for the update. As case officer has responded immediately so you can expect visa grant in the next week. Once you have been granted then I hope we will be next in the queue. Have you been interviewed in the Aug-Sep 11 face to face or been telephone interviewed.

....Manish

Hi Leepee, Any news as it has been a week since DIAC received required information. Please keep us updated.....

....Mansawant

Hi Leepee, I am not sure whether u have been granted visa already. Just to let u know if you are still waiting for visa grant, Matt's friend has been granted visa yesterday and the visa application was lodged a week before our lodgement.

....Mansawant

Hi Leepee, I am not sure whether u have been granted visa already. Just to let u know if you are still waiting for visa grant, Matt's friend has been granted visa yesterday and the visa application was lodged a week before our lodgement.

....Mansawant

HI Mansawant, I am still waiting .........for visa to be granted. How about you? have you got a case officer yet.

HI Mansawant, I am still waiting .........for visa to be granted. How about you? have you got a case officer yet.

No news yet. In fact i rang them on Friday however i have been advised to wait as its to early. Matt's friend was asked for clarification two weeks ago and got visa grant yesterday and the visa was lodged a week before ours so i am hoping we may hear by next week..fingers crossed....

....Mansawant

Hi Leepee,

Have you heard anything...I was hoping to receive that magic email today but checked mailbox couple of times but nothing has arrived. I rang them on Thursday the guy advised to wait and confirmed that nothing has been requested additionally.

.....Mansawant

Hi Leepee,

Have you heard anything...I was hoping to receive that magic email today but checked mailbox couple of times but nothing has arrived. I rang them on Thursday the guy advised to wait and confirmed that nothing has been requested additionally.

.....Mansawant

Hi Leepee, finally visa has been granted today. Have u received email as well as.

.....mansawant

Archived