Labour Agreement Visa Sub class 120

Matt n Nokky

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lf07lan

Is anybody still waiting for a subclass 120 Visa?

Nomination granted March

I applied in april,

acknowledged 11th May.

Case officer allocated on the 29th May.

Medicals carried out 28th June & Finalised 16th July.

PCC and form 80 submitted with App

I believe no further docs are required but who knows. Just wondered if anyone else is till awaiting a decision

Sounds exactly the same as me. Like you i thought it was 121 visa and then ticked that box on application, then got email to say it should be 120. Then i agreed to that and soon got email on 6 july to say visa application valid. Still waiting to hear any more.

Hi i am new to site, I, along with OH and kids are waiting for our 120 LA visa. We had Nom approved 14 June, Acknow of visa 6 July, meds on 24 July, now have not heard any more. My employer is emailing me to ask how its going. I have rung Paramatta last night, but not that helpful, saying 5-7months, but it looks as though some people have been quicker than that. Can any one with recent 120 approvals say how long! All getting itchy feet here, not knowing how much to sell and organise etc..

Hi i am new to site, I, along with OH and kids are waiting for our 120 LA visa. We had Nom approved 14 June, Acknow of visa 6 July, meds on 24 July, now have not heard any more. My employer is emailing me to ask how its going. I have rung Paramatta last night, but not that helpful, saying 5-7months, but it looks as though some people have been quicker than that. Can any one with recent 120 approvals say how long! All getting itchy feet here, not knowing how much to sell and organise etc..

Welcome,

Just to be on the safe side I would suggest you check if all medicals were finalized, otherwise its a painful waiting game and the visa will eventually be granted. Good Luck!

Archived