Moing to Perth

bluebelle

Hi.

Could anybody please reccomend any web site to look for housing etc in Perth. Looking to do short tem furnished untill our stuff arrives from Uk

Thankyou

Hi Bluebelle when are you coming over, and what areas are you looking at? If you let us know that I'm sure someone on here will be able to point you in the right direction. In general you should try to find accommodation well in advance, as the best or most affordable places get booked up very quickly.

Good luck

Tracey

Tracey is spot on - we get booked up pretty quickly, and I still get calls and emails asking about renting 'from next week'... I feel sorry for the people who leave it late and then have to scramble around to find somewhere, it must be so stressful in an already stressful time!

Tracey is spot on - we get booked up pretty quickly, and I still get calls and emails asking about renting 'from next week'... I feel sorry for the people who leave it late and then have to scramble around to find somewhere, it must be so stressful in an already stressful time!

you're so right Jen, we get the 'I'm coming to Perth next week' emails and are so sorry that we can,t help them. get your flight s around the dates properties are available, and you will have a a great start down under :-)

Guest shugster37

Not sure you will be able to sort a property on a long term rental from the UK at present, you cant submit an application unless you have seen the property, will be lucky to even get a furnished rental unless you do a short term lease that is gonna cost quite a bit.

We have one week to find a property and we are so stressed about it, our short term lease cost us $675 p/w, we have applied for properties with the both of us working, supplied a bank statement showing money in savings, that we own 2 properties in the UK and we cant even get a sniff of a property, we both work now and how are we supposed to go to viewings when they are during the day.

It is one **** system, ok it does protect the landlord and his investment, but it makes it a terrible situation for people who are coming to a country that needs the demand of there skills to expand with its fast forwarding industry, but they just dont seem to have enough roofs to put over there heads.

Do as much you can, cause its all you can do and you will have a better chance of getting more sorted than we will. Our dream move and next week the feeling of not having a place we can call home is daunting.

Just need to start calling them trailer parks or buy a tent, lol, we will get there at some point.

Good luck, not trying to frighten you, it just the bare facts to the way it is.

Guest helloomer
Hi.

Could anybody please reccomend any web site to look for housing etc in Perth. Looking to do short tem furnished untill our stuff arrives from Uk

Thankyou

try with gumtree.com.au ... there you can find alot ... more than a house.. cars, furniture etc etc...

cheers!

Archived