Bum bag...

aussiechick2006

Was there a special bum bag shop??? Can't believe you had a choice either! Strange :0)

Lol...... Google is an amazing thing. There's ones with 1 zip to over 7 (which I decided was a tad OTT, and I'd probably end up in a panic as I'd forget which pocket I'd out the 6 passports in!).

Im determind to rock this style, just need to find the hoodie, trackies and uggs :0)

AC

It's a slippery slope AC but well wear:wink:

You may take the p!$$ Mrs B........ but how proud will you be of me when I'm dragging along two little angels on their trunkies, me with a backpack on (making the most of the extra 7kgs!) and my fab little bumbag holding all the important bits, not holding up the que in a panic search. And to top it off, not a singe glimmer of stress on my face, ahhhh..... :0)

AC

You may take the p!$$ Mrs B........ but how proud will you be of me when I'm dragging along two little angels on their trunkies, me with a backpack on (making the most of the extra 7kgs!) and my fab little bumbag holding all the important bits, not holding up the que in a panic search. And to top it off, not a singe glimmer of stress on my face, ahhhh..... :0)

AC

:notworthy: I may follow suit but you'd better not tell anyone on here:wink:

Ha ha, I have just purchased one recently for a trip with my two children 8 & 4, I don't wear mine round my waist, I have it over my shoulder and it sits just under your boobs everything right in front of you, it's fab, take it everywhere now and have both hands free for my little lady xx

Archived