opinions on goldcoast

Loopieloo

I am moving to the goldcoast in a couple of years, when i finish my school here. I was just wondering, if anyone was either in the gold coast or has already gone which i could talk to just for some advice on what the goldcoast is like and what kinds of things a 17 year old would enjoy! If anyone thinks they will be able to help, please either reply on here or pm me! :) thanks...and i am here if anyone wants to ask me anything:) laura :):laugh:

I loved it, so so much. I'm 20 and there are themeparks, loads of places to eat, bowling alleys, HUGE shopping centres (Aus Fair!) I could barely walk all the way around, loads of zoos and nature reserves, not to mention Surfers where loads of tourist attractions lay, like the haunted house, or Infinity which is even better. Best place on earth, I adored it. I've been to Florida three times, GC is better. ;)

I dont think anyone can get bored on the coast, there is something to do for everyone. I think you will love it . Check out the Gold Coast council wensite and also a website called My Gold Coast, both will give you loads of information on events etc so you can see what is happening there.

Cal x

Hi Laura,

I must admit Im well jelous of you moving over to the GC! If someone offered me the chance of moving over there they wouldnt have a hand left! :)

It's just a pity there is hardly any work there!!! I know a few that have moved from the Gold Coast down to Coffs because there is a shortage of work there even though there is not much going on in Coffs, Job wise!! But certainly you will not get bored really depends on what you are going for? Its like Blackpool with a decent beach and less fish and chip shops...