Jon's got a 2nd interview!!

JoandJon

Please everyone fingers crossed for Jon - he's got a 2nd interview on Tuesday....

Apparently he's the only one in the running.....

But we are NOT celebrating until it's a definite :)

And if anyone knows of a good cleaner in the Berwick/Narre area please let me know - with any luck I'll be losing my house-husband soon :)

Thanks guys :) I'm hoping too - I didn't realise how expensive having a house-husband would be!! All those unsupervised shopping trips ....

:)

We're heading to Brighton Dog beach this arvo, have just done a quick dash to Berwick for some shopping. (BTW the butcher on the main street sells sausage skins @$3 per m) - expensive but handy to know for any impusle snag making. Bought 6 bottles of wine @ Dan's for ~$32.

Had approximately 7 different people compliment Satch for being a good dog (suckers) and one couple ask me how they could get their 7month old lab to be as well behaved as Satch.... (exercise, consistency and food rewards was my answer)

:)

Thanks guys :) I'm hoping too - I didn't realise how expensive having a house-husband would be!! All those unsupervised shopping trips ....

I got caught out on Friday. Mrs X phoned home and when there was no answer she emailed me to ask where I was! Had to confess I was partaking in some retail therapy, (un)fortunately they didn't have what a wanted in the Geeks R Us shop so had bought a huge bag of dog food instead, so managed to regain some brownie points.....

Archived