244 days and counting!

Splash77

Guest TheSally

I hope the time flies for you. Try to have weekends away to see the bits you've missed, like you're on one big holiday. Holiday time always passes the fastest!

I've got the 'Big Day' app on my iPhone! Just 173 days to go...seems like ages!

Ooo, I was going to look for a countdown app, thanks for mentioning it! I just have 28 days to go before my DH comes back from his Aus holiday (only went on Wednesday:sad:)

Dont worry OP, the time will fly by - calendar and big red pen are your friends!!!

I've got the 'Big Day' app on my iPhone! Just 173 days to go...seems like ages!

NICE ONE....i cant bloody wait...ill kiss the ground when i get off the plane....i might even roll around in the mud too. that will be a sight for me mam & dad

Hope I don't have to wait another 244 days but still trying to sell the house so who knows :sad:

good luck yorkiegirl with your house...hope it sells fast for you..weve sold ours just before christmas..so we are currently renting just waiting to save a little bit before we fly away...so our date is set now just counting down...

Thanks:biggrin: We have been trying for the last 4 months so hopefully something happens soon. As soon as it sells we are off. Feel a bit like a prisoner here at the moment. Looking forward to seeing Manchester airport :laugh:

Try to make the best of the time you have left here. Hope the time flies by for you.

Thanks:biggrin: We have been trying for the last 4 months so hopefully something happens soon. As soon as it sells we are off. Feel a bit like a prisoner here at the moment. Looking forward to seeing Manchester airport :laugh:

Try to make the best of the time you have left here. Hope the time flies by for you.

Our house sold mid January, completely out of the blue as it had been on the market for 8 months prior with plenty of interest but no offers. Hang in there Yorkiegirl as it will sell and also the market has supposed to have bottomed out now.

Only 8 days before I'll be kissing the Tarmac at Manchester airport :biggrin:

Our house sold mid January, completely out of the blue as it had been on the market for 8 months prior with plenty of interest but no offers. Hang in there Yorkiegirl as it will sell and also the market has supposed to have bottomed out now.

Only 8 days before I'll be kissing the Tarmac at Manchester airport :biggrin:

Better make it a quick kiss or your lips might freeze to the ground:laugh: it's pretty cold there at the moment.

Good luck with everything

Cold but glorious sunshine in Yorkshire. I remember when we arrived at Manchester the feeling of being back in the land of the living was overwhelming...

I just can't wait for that feeling, I want my life back:biggrin:

Oh I can't wait to get off that plane at Manchester got approx 42 days till we go not booked yet just waiting on confirmation of my daughters citizenship. Those light evenings throughout spring and summer then autumn and cold christmas's again.

Even bought my new rain wind jacket in preparation for the good old English weather......

Archived