Migration agent problems

paklaihung

Hi do any of you kind people know who the best agents are to use.I have been with the migrationexpert.com since May 07 and have missed 2 deadlines due to their lack of help with the application process.I am applying for a skilled ind as a Bricklayer.I hardly had any info passed on to me and asked numerous times how and what I needed to send in to them for the skilled assesment.They finally sent me sample letters from another bricklayr 2 weeks before the Sept 1st deadline.I now have missed the next deadline of the 26th Oct due to lack of communication from them.I have told them I am terminating their services and want to move on and use another agent.Any help or ideas would be grateful.:cool:

Hi

I Am Using Overseas Emigration They Are Working Well For Me They Have Helped Me Through My Tra As A Carpenter And Joiner They Answer The Phone When I Ring And Help Me Through Any Problems Or Concerns I My Have That Is My Experience With Them So Far.

Agents Name: Mark Welch

Tel:0131 6256919

Tel:0845 6017810

Hope This Helps You

Simon

Guest jogrant3232

Hi

Im using ASA and so far so good. They are online to help you 24/7 and keep you well informed. Any questions I had they replyed within hours of asking.

Hi

I Am Using Overseas Emigration They Are Working Well For Me They Have Helped Me Through My Tra As A Carpenter And Joiner They Answer The Phone When I Ring And Help Me Through Any Problems Or Concerns I My Have That Is My Experience With Them So Far.

Agents Name: Mark Welch

Tel:0131 6256919

Tel:0845 6017810

Hope This Helps You

Simon

We're using Mark at Overseas Emigration too and he's absolutely fantastic.:notworthy: Doesn't matter how tedious a question, he's always there to help. Other than our initial assessment when we went through to see him, all our communication is done via email and get replies the same day.

Thoroughly recommended!!

We are with overseas emigration also Owen in the Edinburgh office, we are coming to the end now and just waiting for the verdict I rate them highly.

Although we are with Owen don't have much contact with him. At the beginning you start with the skills team for TRA when completed you move onto visa team and when you have a CO you move on to the Lodgement team who deal with the meds and final stages.

All very organised and efficient emails and phone calls dealt with quickly.

All in all money well spent.

Kaye

Hi

Im using these people and they are great nothing is to much trouble, no matter what the question and i have found that she will answer the phone to u as well unlike some others!!!!

Hope all goes well for you

UK / European Office

Immigration Downunder

Suite 50, Innovation Centre | Highfield Drive | Churchfields | St Leonards on Sea | East Sussex | TN38 9UH

OR

The Executive Centre | Centre Gate | Colston Avenue | Bristol | BS1 4TR

Tel: +44 845 603 9813 | www.livedownunder.co.uk

Guest KP Nuts

Hi, we are using Go Matilda, and they have been great, all our questions have been answered straight away by e-mail, they have offices in both the uk and oz, and their costs seem to be better than what other's are paying, when they have quoted it on their posts.

If you need any further information just pm me.

Good luck.

KP Nuts

Guest kevinboomer

hi,

We are also using ASA and have no complaints at all. Dorothy there has been more than helpfull. Step by step guides and checklists all the way through.taken a bit longer than anticipated but that was due to the changes incorporated in Sept.Then had to do IELTs etc.But very efficient.Only meds to do on23rd and then WAIT !!! Would probably have done it without them had I known about PIO. But relatively stress free! You just have to be patient!Like we are!(yeh! Right!)

Regards

Kev&Lisa

Archived