Holy $hit !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Fabricator

its quarter to one in the morning and thought id best head upto bed , Outlook went PING ! and thought id just check what mail has come through , probably junk ??????????

was the exact opposite ,

Dear Mr Cairns,

Your training and employment check assessment has been completed. This assessment involves a review of the evidence you submitted against the Australian standards for your nominated trade.

Level 1 pass , yippppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

i know its only a small step but im totally over the moon . tech interview here i come .............:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Paid the $1400 straight away and now will wait for a date .

I can change my signature at last :biggrin::biggrin:

Totally buzzing

lee

its quarter to one in the morning and thought id best head upto bed , Outlook went PING ! and thought id just check what mail has come through , probably junk ??????????

was the exact opposite ,

Dear Mr Cairns,

Your training and employment check assessment has been completed. This assessment involves a review of the evidence you submitted against the Australian standards for your nominated trade.

Level 1 pass , yippppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

i know its only a small step but im totally over the moon . tech interview here i come .............:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Paid the $1400 straight away and now will wait for a date .

I can change my signature at last :biggrin::biggrin:

Totally buzzing

lee

Congrats, hoping we are joining you very soon, APHRA have taken our registration fee about 2 hours ago - so let´s all keep our fingers & toes crossed that our dream´s are now becoming reality.

Just want an end to all of this stress, I sometimes think there are more hurdles to migrating to OZ than the Grand National.

OH constantly checking in box - I guess he is not alone there, wow, suddenly it all starts to get real.

Great news!

tranqualize??????????? they dont work on me ,

imagine someone after a packet of prozak washed down with a gallon of strong coffee , then a family sized bag of skittles washed down with 5 tins of red bull ,

thats what im like normally HYPER !!!!!!!!!! some might say ADHT , i just think im motivated lol

lee

tranqualize??????????? they dont work on me ,

imagine someone after a packet of prozak washed down with a gallon of strong coffee , then a family sized bag of skittles washed down with 5 tins of red bull ,

thats what im like normally HYPER !!!!!!!!!! some might say ADHT , i just think im motivated lol

lee

Love the description! Congrats on the good news -hope it continues to go well :wink:

I awoke this morn with a mail from Vetassess :biggrin: hoping for some info on test days ?????????????

Hi Lee,

Currently we do not have the schedule yet for the interview. I will contact you around Jan/Feb when we finalise the schedule with the assessor and venue.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have further enquiries.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr , waiting waiting waiting

lee

Woof !! Pmsl ,

i can handle the waiting Stacey , its the not knowing , If they gave me a date for end of jan i could wait it out , something to aim for , the whole proces seems to involve waiting to be told at the end that u need to wait a little longer , haha .

Oh the emotions , tho overwelmingly excitement :biggrin:

lee

Woof !! Pmsl ,

i can handle the waiting Stacey , its the not knowing , If they gave me a date for end of jan i could wait it out , something to aim for , the whole proces seems to involve waiting to be told at the end that u need to wait a little longer , haha .

Oh the emotions , tho overwelmingly excitement :biggrin:

lee

:animal-dog: I know what you mean, ive got a cheek to tell you to wait.. im the most impatient person ever! I dont know how people can wait years for a visa, it would drive me crazy! It'll be worth all the waiting in the end :hug:

Lovely!! love the pic of them all snuggled up in the one bed lol, my dog is scared of spaniels cos one bit his nose when he was a pup, tried everything to help him but he just cant seem to forget it. hes okay with cocker spaniels though, think he'd have a heartattack if he met your four lol

yeah definitely like a lot of excercise! ive got two staffies and they can go for miles, dave takes them away a three hour walk at the weekends, they're getting old now though so need to cut it down a bit. they're fine when they're walking but they feel the effects the day after lol

Archived