Best place online for car insurance?

cartertucker

Guest Guest31881

Some of the best insurers do not use the online brokers, So remember to look at independent companies.

I used YOUI, you also have Budget direct, all the banks do car insurance and many others I cannot think of at this time just Google car insurance and you will come up with a lot of companies and depending on your circumstances there will be one to suit you.

Hiya hope you are getting sorted with everything, alot to do but it will soon calm down once you have all settled.

I use Coles for my Insurance they are very good it is through Wesfarmers who now owns Coles, I bought online then they sent me pack and I paid through BPAY. You also get fuel discount vouchers with them to use 12 times a year.

Even just type it in Google and check a few out, good ones are, HBF.RAC.SGIO and there is alot of new ones, you could just do an online quote and see which comes up best.

Good Luck

Laney xx:hug:

Guest The Pom Queen

We are with AAMI and I have to say we have only claimed once, someone put a lovely big dent in my car at the local shops and didn't wait around, I called them Wednesday, they had it booked in to one of their repair centres at 8am Thursday and paid for me a taxi home, the car was ready at 4pm and they paid for a taxi back to collect it. Also AAMI are one of the ones where it's the car that's insured rather than the person, so when family visit they are insured to take my car and I don't have to inform them.

Guest The Pom Queen
Oh & do we start a fresh with zero no claims here? :unsure:

No if you have a NCB it can carry on here, just check with the insurance company.