8 weeks and counting !!!

Guest lkquick

Guest lkquick

we've flights booked, current house sold, notice given in with jobs and counting down to 23rd jan when we fly!! all scary but very exciting. job in Ipswich and gonna be living somewhere?:jiggy:

we've flights booked, current house sold, notice given in with jobs and counting down to 23rd jan when we fly!! all scary but very exciting. job in Ipswich and gonna be living somewhere?:jiggy:

Good luck you'll need it.Be very carefull where you choose to rent,if you are thinking of renting@ liveing in Ipswich. A friend of mine has just sold his his house on acerage and moved to Ipswich.A disaster.

Guest lkquick
Good luck you'll need it.Be very carefull where you choose to rent,if you are thinking of renting@ liveing in Ipswich. A friend of mine has just sold his his house on acerage and moved to Ipswich.A disaster.

I've got a job in Ipswich but weren't planning of living there but just out of interest why was it a disaster?

I've got a job in Ipswich but weren't planning of living there but just out of interest why was it a disaster?

Ipswich is well noted as being a mineing town,properties there have problems with subsidence,infact before i retired,i Worked as a sub contractor with One Steel,delivering steel to contractors that were underpinning private houses,and commercial buildings in Ipswich and surronds,my mate got a double whammy his house he bought turned out to have A subsidence problem,the empty house next door has been rented out to a large family of Aboriginals.