.Net Software Developer looking for contract job in Sydney

Guest BGrimwade1988

Guest BGrimwade1988

Hi, I am a Software Developer from the UK specializing in .Net technologies with over 5 years commercial experience, including: ASP.Net, Winforms, Silverlight and WPF (.Net Frameworks 1.1 through 4.0). I am looking for a contract job in Sydney and can start any time after 5th December 2011 (the sooner the better).

I have a working holiday visa entitling me to work in Australia for a year, starting when I arrive in Australia in December.

I can send my CV on request and would greatly appreciate any help in finding a job.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

Guest daveascott
Hi, I am a Software Developer from the UK specializing in .Net technologies with over 5 years commercial experience, including: ASP.Net, Winforms, Silverlight and WPF (.Net Frameworks 1.1 through 4.0). I am looking for a contract job in Sydney and can start any time after 5th December 2011 (the sooner the better).

I have a working holiday visa entitling me to work in Australia for a year, starting when I arrive in Australia in December.

I can send my CV on request and would greatly appreciate any help in finding a job.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

Hi mate

I am the manager for Technology recruiter for an internation Investment Bank, Send me your CV and i will see what i can do

Thanks

Guest BGrimwade1988

Brilliant, thanks Dave. Could you send me a message with your email address please, and I'll send my CV to you straight away.

Thanks,

Ben

Guest daveascott
Brilliant, thanks Dave. Could you send me a message with your email address please, and I'll send my CV to you straight away.

Thanks,

Ben

Hey mate.

My work email is David-syd.ascott@db.com

Their may not be anything until after Xmas but send across and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers.

Dave