Midwife - APHRA Processing times

roger2shirts

• 3 weeks later...
Guest vhattle

I have submitted to the Perth office, submitted in August, acknowledged beginning of October and still waiting, if all your paperwork is in order about 3/4 months, if they need further paperwork anything up to 6 months. You can lodge a complaint if it is taking longer than 3 months apparently through the APHRA website. Good luck

I have submitted to the Perth office, submitted in August, acknowledged beginning of October and still waiting, if all your paperwork is in order about 3/4 months, if they need further paperwork anything up to 6 months. You can lodge a complaint if it is taking longer than 3 months apparently through the APHRA website. Good luck

Well I called them once a week for three weeks and I finally received my in-principle email Friday :biggrin:

They did want extra paperwork - but i kept calling asking if everything was in order and if they wanted anything else. The last lady was really good and put me on hold while she sorted everything and then she gave me verbal confirmation that the application was complete - it took one more week to receive the e-mail.

I guess it pays to keep on at them

Good luck hope you hear soom

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mine took 7 weeks from posting all my docs off to the Sydney AHPRA office to getting my email to say I was eligible to register. Thought that was pretty quick.

Good luck to everyone it pays to check and double check all the docs before sending no matter how frustrating it all is.

Hi mine took 7 weeks from posting all my docs off to the Sydney AHPRA office to getting my email to say I was eligible to register. Thought that was pretty quick.

Good luck to everyone it pays to check and double check all the docs before sending no matter how frustrating it all is.

I think the Brisbane office is particularly bad as Sydney and Adelaide seem to be working ok.

We now have the MP and Nursing Union taking up our case.

• 2 weeks later...