South Australia state sponsorship - reference letters

path2aus

Hi All,

I am ready to send my documentation to South Australia and I just wanted to ask if Employment reference letter and CV need to be included with the cover sheet. The reference letter is said to be optional on the website but is it something which needs to be sent. There is not mention of CV in the required documents. Is it okay to just send the documents which are mentioned as required or does sending CV and reference letter help.

Anyone with experience please let me know.

Thanks.

Hi All,

I am ready to send my documentation to South Australia and I just wanted to ask if Employment reference letter and CV need to be included with the cover sheet. The reference letter is said to be optional on the website but is it something which needs to be sent. There is not mention of CV in the required documents. Is it okay to just send the documents which are mentioned as required or does sending CV and reference letter help.

Anyone with experience please let me know.

Thanks.

From what I remember they say that any surplus information sent isn't considered and destroyed so I would say if the reference letter is optional and you have one then send it but personally I wouldn't bother with the CV.

Good luck

Archived