Dogs in quarantine

JoandJon

It's great to hear that they are well and settling in. Thank you for posting this because it's so easy to become negative when you hear only about the things that go wrong. Hearing the good outcomes makes me feel more sure about what we are doing.

My boys will arrive in less than 2 weeks now and I can't wait to see them on the other side. The only slightly disappointing thing at the moment is that, due to their flight times and ours, I might not have any news of them for several days and I won't know whether they arrived ok until the day after I have arrived.

Glad you are all having a great time at the beach.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used their service. Very very good. Karen the lady who runs the company lives in Queensland, she is English, really nice lady. They even brought my little boy a warm jacket as it was Winter in Western Sydney. I couldn't get there to visit him as I worked in Alexandria and use public transport and the visiting hours are very restrictive.

Am still trying to decide if I am been fair to bring my beautiful Merles or leave him in UK with parents...

He is 12 years old now and I think he's started with a bit of Arthritis this winter in his back legs :sad: but I would miss him like crazy and life just wouldn't be the same...

It's bad enough that I have to leave my Meena (14yr old toy poodle) but I know thats whats best for her (nearly blind, going deaf and travels really badly)

Whats the oldest dog people have taken and how did they cope with the flights / quarentine etc?

:hug: Ask the Vet , im taking my 12 yearold terrier to Perth

Archived