Do you wish to be reunited with your UK relatives this christmas?

Cerberus1

itv1-1.png

CALLING ALL UK EXPATS IN OZ!

DO YOU WISH TO BE REUNITED WITH YOUR UK RELATIVES THIS CHRISTMAS?

A new ITV1 prime time show wants to

hear from you!

Do you want to go back home to the UK this Christmas to visit and be reunited with family but for whatever reason you are unable to?

We are looking for individuals or groups of people to SURPRISE their British relatives with an unforgettable trip back home over the festive period.

Email us NOW with your name, contact details and personal story to

expats@itv.com

Deadline for applications is 13th November 2011

Psst… Don’t forget to keep it a secret!

If you are under 18 years old then please include the name and phone number of a parent or legal guardian. The application process is subject to the programme recruitment terms and conditions at http://www.itv.com/terms

Guest guest37336

Good god almighty, if this offer had been around when I was out there, the 'SURPRISE' would have been my families faces when I rocked up followed by a swift kick up the arse to get me back to OZ again.:no::biglaugh:

Cheers Tony.

Guest guest37336
If I were to subscribe my Mother would likely not open the door... :cry: Can I come to yours Tony instead? With my Father's track record I'm sure they'll buy it if I tell them you are a half brother :laugh:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::notworthy:

All welcome Cats.:wubclub:

Maybe we should a start a PIO 'niche'.

'Family Members With Certain Looney Tendencies NOT Welcome'.:notworthy::notworthy:

I have a feeling the 'niche' will be inundated with new members Cats,:idea::yes:

Cheers Tony.:wink:

Guest Been there
Thanks but no thanks. Only just escaped from there and have no intentions of going back for a loooong time.

Escaped being the operative word.

Guest The Pom Queen
Is this a legit website? I just clicked on the link and a warning appeared -

"Warning : Possible Phishing Site"

I didn't enter the website though so unsure?

Yes it's legit we check them out thoroughly before allowing requests to be made.

I didn't get the phishing warning on mine, not sure why this came up for you.

Yes it's legit we check them out thoroughly before allowing requests to be made.

I didn't get the phishing warning on mine, not sure why this came up for you.

I've got a Mac, so could have something to do with that? Warning me for some reason? I tried to google it too, but its not coming up, but I guess if only PIO and similar are invited then it wont?

Archived