Can anyone recommend a decent hairdresser in Sydney?

Guest JenM

I really need a hair cut, I am starting to look like a deranged Yorkshire terrier...but am a bit scared of going into somewhere random as I've had some pretty bad cuts in the past!

Do any ladies know a good salon/hairdresser? Preferably in Darlinghurst/Eastern Suburbs or the city. Or maybe St Leonards as I work there at the moment!

Thanks in advance :)

Jen

Guest shusselmann

Hi,

I've been struggling to find a decent hairdresser since we arrived in Sydney, a friend recommended Toni & Guy in Randwick, I've used a few different stylists and been happy.

Thanks guys, appreciate all your ideas! I ended up going to Toni and Guy central today...he gave me a bit of a 90s posh spice do at first but then I told him to cut the front bits off and it doesn't look too bad now, ha :)

Think will probably try somewhere different next time, will let everyone know if I discover any gems.

• 3 weeks later...

Ladies in the Hills District, take note! Just been to Karin Murton off the Windsor Road in Northmead. Got full hair colour, foils, new restyle cut and blow dry for $160. I think this is very reasonable considering the amount of work done. Went to another in Castle Hills a while back and nearly fell over when she told me the price....