Internet provider in Sydney (northern beaches)

AaronS

OK, looking for suggestions on an internet provider for the northern beaches area of Sydney. We are internet heavy in our household so a suggestion on a company with unlimited data useage would be good.

Hi..I moved out here 3 weeks ago and am moving into a unit in Newport next week. I signed up with Dodo for my internet and landline yesterday. I've got an unlimitedADSL2 deal which seemed pretty competitive to me...free set up but you have to pay if you want a wireless router, which I did. I can't obviously tell you if its any good but it might be worth a look

We are on the Northern Beaches and have signed up with Optus broadband cable. The speed and Wifi are excellent far better than BT. Your area will determine what type of broadband is available. Check out the packages here we also have very low International calls plus free local & evening calls.

Guest Newinsydney

I've tried two internet providers in central Sydney (so not sure if this is valid for northern beaches) - Vivid wireless and Vodafone.

Vivid were very slow, despite advertising higher speeds.

Vodafone has been a good service.

Hi..I moved out here 3 weeks ago and am moving into a unit in Newport next week. I signed up with Dodo for my internet and landline yesterday. I've got an unlimitedADSL2 deal which seemed pretty competitive to me...free set up but you have to pay if you want a wireless router, which I did. I can't obviously tell you if its any good but it might be worth a look

After reading some reviews, I had second thoughts about Dodo but after a couple of personal recommendations I am now going with lined. Interlude were also recommended.........

Archived