curries

theonetruechris

• 1 month later...
Guest curryeater

Kreutzing curries is a better anti-depressant than many drugs

Have you ever observed the flow of your thoughts when your mouth holds delicious food?

There is a direct link from your taste buds to your mental state.

It is not just that delicious food tastes good. It feels good.

Delicious food in the mouth is a powerful anti-depressant. It alleviates clinical and sub- clinical mental problems better than prescription drugs.

Delicious tastes in the mouth generate optimism and a positive outlook to one's life in the future.

Beyond that, delicious food in the mouth is a powerful smart drug. When you do creative work, or study, you do this much better when it is accompanied by delicious tastes in the mouth.

This is why chocolate, for example, makes people intelligent. No, it's not the theobromine, it's the effect of the taste on the brain.

But where to put all the calories from delicious food? Into your stomach? What a burden for your body!

My food philosophy is to differentiate what I put into my mouth from what I pass to my stomach. For simplicity I have named this food philosophy the Serge Kreutz diet.

I am all in favor of the stimulating effects of the many tastes of food.

But my stomach and my intestines and my liver all have no taste receptors. Taste receptors really are just in my mouth.

So why should I discard the bolus that forms in my mouth into my stomach? That doesn't make much sense.

I discard it into a plastic bag.

This is all the more advisable as many of the carriers of delicious tastes have a negative effect on human organisms once they have passed the mouth.

Alcoholic drinks, some of which really have inspiring effects via their tastes (wine, most of all), are simply **** to digest.

Or take cheeses, those tyramine-lauded headache triggers.

Any excessive food is just a burden, and not just because of the obesity effect.

So, discard most of what you eat into plastic bags, not into your stomach. Or, as a catch phrase: spit it, don't **** it.

You can call this "kreutzing food" if you want to credit me for the idea.

If you are a newcomer to to kreutzing food, here some basic advice on technicalities.

Liquid food is, of course, easiest to kreutz.

Next are foods that liquefy well in the mouth, such as chocolate and soft cheeses.

Curries are also easy to kreutz. I cook them myself and play with their tastes for many hours on some days.

Because curries are so easy to variate, they are indeed one of the most suited foods for any oral aroma therapy. You don't swallow, so it does not matter that many of the seeds and roots used in curries are bad intestinal irritants.

The worst food to kreutz is probably bread. Bread does not liquefy in the mouth, it just clumps. Compared to fluids, to discards bread into plastic bags feels messy.

Rice is also not ideal as a kreutzing staple because rice does not dissolve in the mouth. Even though the rice kernels are soft, they remain kernels and tend to stick between lips and the rows of teeth.

The best staple to give tastes volume are potatoes because they liquefy in the mouth (cook them soft).

Potatoes, for example, are ideal for kreutzing curries, and the combination is one of the best oral aroma therapy recipes.

Of all simple ideas, the Serge Kreutz diet is possibly the one with the greatest potential to change people's life. If it changed yours, consider sending me a donation. Accept my sincere gratitude.

Kreutzing curries is a better anti-depressant than many drugs

Have you ever observed the flow of your thoughts when your mouth holds delicious food?

There is a direct link from your taste buds to your mental state.

It is not just that delicious food tastes good. It feels good.

Delicious food in the mouth is a powerful anti-depressant. It alleviates clinical and sub- clinical mental problems better than prescription drugs.

MMMMM there is a name for that, I just cannot think of it right now, I will try again straight after I get back from the eating disorder Clinic!

you guys will love your curry nights and they will continue , ive been doing this for 3 yrs now but hosting curry nights for a particullar group of friends and their children, they bring their curries, rice and sweets (and beer n wine) and we have a great night...but i got to say ...my curry is always the trump of the talk ...:goofy:....Indian music in the background too , borrowed from Kadia King ......the best curry house in Perth...........

Guest Phil From Brum

I'd be interested in bringing along a curry if you hold one in Melbourne somewhere. Unfortunately, Geelong's a bit of a trek for me.

no olly, but white socks, black leggings, a massive arse and a mullet would do you well:tongue:

:biglaugh:Not quite me I'm afraid - am from the conservative side of town. Now the curry, well being Orstralian I can't make curry, but I'll have a go. I usually use the Patak's or Sharwoods paste, they are as close as I get and I like them, but that's cheating I know.

Archived