FREE shower heads @ Bunnings

tonyman

the water corp have arranged for Bunnings to give away free water efficient shower heads . all you have to do is take your old one and a water statement so they know your address and they exchange for a chrome head which has massage , normal & massage or just normal flows .........i got one for the girls bathroom and i used it last night (after slashing myself with chlorine) and they are very good , i am going back with our shower head to get another as you are allowed 2 per household............no screwing involved even a woman could fix it ...:wideeyed:......i dont think they have advertised it , they have them underneath the tills (where you pay ect) ...my daughter told me about it as the water corp were at the school encouraging the kids to use less and giving out 3 minute timers.....

Is that in Melbourne as well Tonyman, thanks !

Olly i would just phone Bunnings , like i say they dont advertise but its straight up .....2 per house hold and they are good shower heads ..........take your water corp details with you though .........

the water corp have arranged for Bunnings to give away free water efficient shower heads . all you have to do is take your old one and a water statement so they know your address and they exchange for a chrome head which has massage , normal & massage or just normal flows .........i got one for the girls bathroom and i used it last night (after slashing myself with chlorine) and they are very good , i am going back with our shower head to get another as you are allowed 2 per household............no screwing involved even a woman could fix it ...:wideeyed:......i dont think they have advertised it , they have them underneath the tills (where you pay ect) ...my daughter told me about it as the water corp were at the school encouraging the kids to use less and giving out 3 minute timers.....

Thanks Tonyman - will ask today on my daily visit to Bunnings.

I had a mate who looped in a kill switch in the kitchen for the home's electric water heater. Whenever one of his kids stayed in a little too long, the switch was flicked, and they got a cold shower. He said he got it out of a book called 'Energy saving techniques for Scotsmen'.

Archived