BritChick and Pommypauls Travels

BritChickx

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well the travels have took us to esperance now, been exploring the great ocean drive and capr le grand, some really stunning scenery in the cape le grand national park and me and stacy climbed a big hill/mountain called frenchmans peak, stacy literally almost died but thankfully i was there to give her a piggy back up and down lol :P

anyhows... heres a few pics

IMG01499-20110930-1317.jpg

lucky bay, cape le grande, esperance... tis abit nice and you can camp there for $9 per night plus the $11 park entry fee.

IMG01485-20110930-1158.jpg

IMG01468-20110930-1106.jpg

couple of pics from the way up frenchmans peak, would have took more but stacy was getting heavy on my back lol

IMG01453-20110929-1106.jpg

one of the many islands around esperance

twilight beach on the great ocean drive :)

Guest The Pom Queen
Thanks Kate :) and for the record he did NOT carry me up and back down lol. I just kept stopping :P

Don't worry, it's terrible being the only female in our house because they tend to forget about little old mum and start these big climbs, thankfully the kids are very good with me now and either push me, pull me or encourage me.

Us again. We're now in SA! Yesterday we drove from Esperance to Caiguna, and stayed at the John Eyre Motel (and vanpark). Today we did a looong drive from Caiguna to Penong, been here an hour and getting attcked by flies already! But nice to have the warm weather. Will put some pictures up soon :)

Us again. We're now in SA! Yesterday we drove from Esperance to Caiguna, and stayed at the John Eyre Motel (and vanpark). Today we did a looong drive from Caiguna to Penong, been here an hour and getting attcked by flies already! But nice to have the warm weather. Will put some pictures up soon :)

flies lol!!! just you wait :P

Guest The Pom Queen

Avoid South East Melbourne then especially at Point Nepean, and don't wear white:laugh:

Guest The Pom Queen
haha stacys actually wearing white today... sadly though i seemed tpo be attracting the most flies with my two day old socks lol

Yuck:no: and poor Stacey has to share a tent/room with you:unsure:

Guest The Pom Queen
I know Kate, yuck!!! My eyes are stinging it's that bad :P

Pmsl well I hope he changes his undies more often, my lads tend to turn them inside out and wear them for another week:swoon:

Guest The Pom Queen

Anyway let's get back on topic because I'm sure that I'm starting to smell Pauls feet from here :wink:

Where are you next stopping for work? Have you any plans or just taking every day as it comes?

Anyway let's get back on topic because I'm sure that I'm starting to smell Pauls feet from here :wink:

Where are you next stopping for work? Have you any plans or just taking every day as it comes?

We have no idea where we're stopping for work, whatever comes up really! Just need 2nd year visa work! But we're heading to Flinders Ranges and spending 2 days there, then going to another wwoofing job an hour from Adelaide. Spending a week there and job hunting at the same time. No idea after that!

oooh are you staying for 2years, i thought you were only staying for 8months lol i knew australia would be too good to leave! :P i might be coming over on a whv next year so better start saving

I'm undecided atm, but got to get the work at least anyway incase I do!

Ooh are you? ?What about the boyfriend? lol

Guest The Pom Queen
We have no idea where we're stopping for work, whatever comes up really! Just need 2nd year visa work! But we're heading to Flinders Ranges and spending 2 days there, then going to another wwoofing job an hour from Adelaide. Spending a week there and job hunting at the same time. No idea after that!

You know something Stacey that's the most exciting, just packing up and moving on wherever your mood takes you.

Don't forget you could register for house sitting jobs as well, no wage but free board and lodgings:wubclub:

You know something Stacey that's the most exciting, just packing up and moving on wherever your mood takes you.

Don't forget you could register for house sitting jobs as well, no wage but free board and lodgings:wubclub:

That's a good idea! Will look it up....tomorrow :) Nearly bed time for us. Well me anyway I'm like a granny lol.

Archived