what insurance company to use for shipping

the raes

Hi,

How's everything going, when are you planning on moving ??

Try http://www.lettonpercival.co.uk/emigration-insurance/

I've heard that they are very good.

Lynne x

hi lynne

how are you, hows things going with the move to woods. change of plans for us we have our 176 visa and are moving to perth end march next year, i know it has taken us long time to get ourself in gear lol.

thanks pauline

hi lynne

how are you, hows things going with the move to woods. change of plans for us we have our 176 visa and are moving to perth end march next year, i know it has taken us long time to get ourself in gear lol.

thanks pauline

Hi Pauline,

We changed our minds on Woods too, Steve has been offered a job with another company, its still in Melbourne but they have branches all over Australia so we can transfer to another branch if we don't like it, they have also offer more money and bonus !

We submitted our 457 ourselves which also saved us money and we're just waiting for it to come through. Which part are you thinking of going to, I have friends and ex-husband in Perth....much better weather than Melbourne !!!

It didn't take long to get the 176 did it !

Lynne x

Hi Pauline,

We changed our minds on Woods too, Steve has been offered a job with another company, its still in Melbourne but they have branches all over Australia so we can transfer to another branch if we don't like it, they have also offer more money and bonus !

We submitted our 457 ourselves which also saved us money and we're just waiting for it to come through. Which part are you thinking of going to, I have friends and ex-husband in Perth....much better weather than Melbourne !!!

It didn't take long to get the 176 did it !

Lynne x

hi lynne

thats good, when you planning on going, the visa did not take long applied in feb got it july 12th this year so ver fast for visa, we have family friends in perth, still having second thoghts, hope you dont mind whats the name of the company, keep in touch

paulinex

So did we cheaper than the removals for the same cover. Yes you have to list everything - we used the list from the inventory the removers gave us.

Letton Percival (which we are using) is not only cheaper than the removals but the cover is better, they (LP) include mildew, sets and electrical & mechanical derangement as standard the removals do not.

Letton Percival (which we are using) is not only cheaper than the removals but the cover is better, they (LP) include mildew, sets and electrical & mechanical derangement as standard the removals do not.

hi les

thanks for that, phoned them the other day and got all the info , can i ask whi is doing your shipping and the cost.

thanks pauline

hi lynne

thats good, when you planning on going, the visa did not take long applied in feb got it july 12th this year so ver fast for visa, we have family friends in perth, still having second thoghts, hope you dont mind whats the name of the company, keep in touch

paulinex

Hi Pauline,

The company Steve's going to work for is Capital S.M.A.R.T http://www.capitalsmart.com.au/ They have been really helpful during the whole process and we can phone them at anytime and the will help us out as much as possible.

Take a look at the website.

Lynne x

Archived