Which migration company to use?

Guest lisanbaz

Guest lisanbaz

Hi All, Lisa and Baz new to all this so please be patient. Can anyone help on which migration company to use? Anyone recommend one? Have started the process with one but just wanted some positive feedback from someone who has or is doing the do! Thanks guys Lisa.:eek:

Guest Martin7032

We used Eureka Migration and Sandra did a sterling job for us. She navigated us through the various visa options open to us and together we agreed the best way forward. She kept us on track and ahead of the game by asking us to prepare a lot of what we would need in advance of the information being required. That way we never felt rushed or out of control of the process. Here is a linnk http://www.eurekamigration.com/

We didnt use an agent ,due to the fact that we still had to get all the information together and fill in the forms . All the agent wanted was money to look at the forms we had completed and send it on, yeh rite as if im gonna do that.

I think that anyone can do there own application , there is enough people on here that have done it on there own that they can offer advise. Me personally applied 3 times due to issues with helens health, but we got there with a lot of help from others on here. So if you are wanting to do it on ur own and u need some help. email me .

marknhelen

Guest Littletwinny

Ditto to the above - George Lombard has been fab even when dealing with slightly stressed out poms. Highly recommend :)

Archived