3 out of 4 years work exp.

Eng32

Payslips, employee contracts, letters from employers stating such (that's what I'm using anyways). They may or may not contact employers - I've heard of two people who they have contacted employers, no idea why, and loads and loads and loads of people whom they haven't.

Thanks, we have submitted payslips, p60s fpr 3 years and Boss wrote a state dec. But my agent did point out to us that we dont nesseserily have the whole 3 out of 4 years, but just needed a stat dec from the boss stating this. I wondered other than this how far they dig, as we are abit border line and am really stressed about it:arghh: OH hasworked for the some company since 2004 but held a couple of different job titles which slightly change in job description:eek: i cant get this worry out my mind:cry:

Payslips, employee contracts, letters from employers stating such (that's what I'm using anyways). They may or may not contact employers - I've heard of two people who they have contacted employers, no idea why, and loads and loads and loads of people whom they haven't.

Hi Can a work reference from my last employer be used as a stat for my time with that employer? Does it have to be addressed to any one particular? E.g. immigration?

I currently have roughly 4 years exp in my industry but the job i had required 5 years. In my time in the UK i volunteered in a number of jobs at the same time as working all of which in the same industry. Can this experience be used toward the 5 years?

Far as I know you cannot use voluntary work. It must be a min of 20 hours a week in the actual occupation and must be paid.

We had to prove 3/4 years and provided letter from boss, 2 years payslips, stat dec plus our last 4 years accounts. Its a lot of ball ache but it can be done.

So if i was on a Student visa working 20 hours a week on the side, would that time count towards the total experience required?

How deep do the immigration department dig into your employment? Is there allot of evidence to say that they will check in depth to the exact amount of time you were working for your last employer/ employers e.g. call contact them?

Archived