Someone nicked one of the plants off my balcony last night.

MARYROSE02

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hatton
:goofy: Oh the irony, seeing as it was you who led it down that path :goofy:

Ohhh really, do me a favor mate and have a read through the thread, then come back and tell me where I started it...OK :eek:

Guest guest30038
Ohhh really, do me a favor mate and have a read through the thread, then come back and tell me where I started it...OK :eek:

Quote: "Exactly, no one starves in the UK or has to be homeless if they do not want to, I am just about fed up of these whining moaning people who blame everyone except themselves for their lives." :goofy:

Guest Hatton
Quote: "Exactly, no one starves in the UK or has to be homeless if they do not want to, I am just about fed up of these whining moaning people who blame everyone except themselves for their lives." :goofy:

Yep, did not think you had read through the thread, that comment was well into the thread, now go back and have a look at who started it, I actually do believe it was you.

Replant the pot with poison ivy. They may get a laugh from stealing it that night but will itch for 4 weeks after!

Brilliant idea - stinging nettles would do too. I was discussing it with a mate and saying how I'd lke to have an electric cattle prod on my balcony.

Guest The Pom Queen

I don't care who started it but please show respect for the OP. If you want to debate something else please can you start a new thread, thanks :wubclub:

How the hell do you go from a stolen pot plant to the problems of homelessness, London riots and the problems in Africa?

I've seen some leaps in my time, but that takes the biscuit.

The London riots are just my pot plant multiplied by a trillion times - some young yobbo larrikin climbed up on my balcony and thought 'this is awesome - next time I'll get a few mates on me Blackberry and we'll do a Dick Smith's.'

Or perhaps it was someone who was down and out in Surry Hills and climbed up on my balcony to kip for the night and as he was climbing up or down he accidentally broke the plant and felt so embarrassed about it he took it with him and he had another thought 'HEY this plant would feed a whole village for a week in Somalia and as I can't afford to put any money in the box - I need it for my daily fix of VB, I'll put the plant in there instead and I won't feel so bad about it and that bloke who owned plant well he does n't matter coz he's just a capitalist pig.

Guest The Pom Queen
Brilliant idea - stinging nettles would do too. I was discussing it with a mate and saying how I'd lke to have an electric cattle prod on my balcony.

We have stinging nettle trees up here, I had never heard of them before You should surround your house in them you would never need a guard dog

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2001/02/08/243639.htm

The London riots are just my pot plant multiplied by a trillion times - some young yobbo larrikin climbed up on my balcony and thought 'this is awesome - next time I'll get a few mates on me Blackberry and we'll do a Dick Smith's.'

Or perhaps it was someone who was down and out in Surry Hills and climbed up on my balcony to kip for the night and as he was climbing up or down he accidentally broke the plant and felt so embarrassed about it he took it with him and he had another thought 'HEY this plant would feed a whole village for a week in Somalia and as I can't afford to put any money in the box - I need it for my daily fix of VB, I'll put the plant in there instead and I won't feel so bad about it and that bloke who owned plant well he does n't matter coz he's just a capitalist pig.

:biglaugh:Maryrose :wubclub:hopefuly your plant has been planted somewhere to live a long life :notworthy:

:wideeyed:i remember when i found people in my garden pinching my koi carp one evening !

They didn't come back after the german shepherd decided she liked the taste of humans lol

Brides x

Archived