The more the merrier.

Please do come along, should be good.

With these kind of meets it appears that the

More people that come has an effect on the

More people wanting to come.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Niall's irish so will certainly want to watch the irish game. I guess it's more out of interest then a need to watch the England game for him! Don't re-arrange location based on that though! We'll come for a drink and if he wants to watch it we can head and watch the 2nd half!

We're keen! I'll text Liz now so she's got my number.

Are you testing him for 'commitment?' There he was planning a five-hour rugby feast and now all he gets is dessert!

Guest Crimson

Deserts always the best bit,

Save the best until last.

"so Niall how was your night? The company

Was ****e but it was a great game tho"

Haha only joking Guys :-)

Deserts always the best bit,

Save the best until last.

"so Niall how was your night? The company

Was ****e but it was a great game tho"

Haha only joking Guys :-)

I might come down myself, the Opera Bar is a nice place, don't expect it has Foxtel though. Sometimes, once you get in a place, it's best just to stay there otherwise you end up traipsing around trying to find somewhere else nice. I think I ended up watching the last game at Maccas on O Quay. Jacksons On George will probably be showing it all. YES IT WILL!

With over 40 screens including 3 massive projectors on 4 levels and 7 dedicated sports channels, Jacksons has all your needs covered offering the best vantage point out side the stadium to see all your favourite live sporting action from the UEFA cup to Sunday Arvo footy Jacksons is the place to be for the sports fan 7 days a week 24 hours a day. We are proud supporters of the Wallabies, the Socceroos and the Kangaroos and it is truly an event at Jacksons when any of our national teams take on the rest of the world. The vibe in the venue at State of origin, Bledisloe Cup, Tri Nations and World Cup games is amazing and will keep you coming back every time!

Guest Crimson

I think we will still be there at 10.30, just

Drop Liz a text on 0405539825 to know

Our where abouts.

Opera Bar seems the best possible location

Jacksons is a little to loud when trying to meet new

People, great place to end the night with a boogie

Perhaps.

Guest Lizzie1986

Hey all :) can't wait to meet everyone as there seems to be a few people interested :) I will message later what Ben and I are wearing so u can find us but just txt or call if u can't find us, although it shouldn't be too hard as Ben looks like a hobo (he is currently sporting a beard) lol

Ok so see u all at the opera bar @ 8pm. Also we will be out for a few seen as it's Saturday!! So if anyone can't make it until later that's no problem, we will still be there 

Cheers

Liz

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-33.924826,151.256784

I'll come along too! Along with my boyfriend James. Hopefully will be able to find you, but got Liz's number down :) we would be up for watching england rugby as well... see you later!

Hey Ladies,

Rather gutted, doesn't look like we will make it! Sounds like a good nite ahead.

I may drag hubby out if he can stay awake after nite shifts, if you are plannin a late one I hope we can make it later on. If I am feelin brave enough may join ya all on me own.

Got Lizzi's no. so will drop u a txt later.

Come on England!

Hi everyone

I've only just come across this thread and unfortunately can't make it out tonight but would love to hear of any future plans. I'm 29 and arrived in Sydney about 6 weeks ago, I am loving it so far but looking forward to meeting some new friends!!

Emma

Guest Crimson

No worries Emma ww will update you,

We will just keep this thread going.

See you 2night guys.

Rain or shine we'll be there.

Same from me - really nice and a good laugh to meet you all. Definitely up for more of the same, especially picnics/wine tasting now the weather's looking up!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gazandruth

Hi all

Planning a meet up in CBd tis Saturday opera bar 7 pm then on to a few nice bars we found by accident ,,,

If your game inbox me would be great too see you all and mee to new people

Ruth xx :)

Archived