police checks help

melpaul

Thats about right Mel, but there is a form that you can download that makes it a bit easier, unfortunately i cant remember were it is, if someone does'nt beat me to it i'll ask Mrs KP to tell you tmrw.

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Guest kiwi&jane

hiya mel, I just went to my local police station an they gave me a number to ring i gave my details on an answer machine,was sent form, sent it back with a cheque, got it back in 3wks, no your not thick hun, we have all asked these type of questions on here, thats wot were here for.jane x:wubclub:

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Mel

if you can be bothered to go to your local cop shop, ask them to supply 2 Subject Access forms for CRB checks. Explain why you want them.

If you are as bone idle as Lazy Cow and I, the solution is to sit at home, pick up the phone to the Fuz, ask for the Data Protecion Unit and get them to e-mail the form and the Destructions about how to apply.

The phone numbers are here:

Official website of South Wales Police - Heddlu De Cymru : How to Contact Us

Cheers

Gill

I've downloaded the forms ( I think the right ones) but not sure if I have to complete for the kids (aged 8 and 10).I'm sure my agent said to but the forms don't give you anywhere to sign as a guardian and the forms of id for them would only be passports and birth certificates as they're a bit young to get any post yet.

Did you only do them for yourself and your husband?:goofy:

Guest Gollywobbler
I've downloaded the forms ( I think the right ones) but not sure if I have to complete for the kids (aged 8 and 10).I'm sure my agent said to but the forms don't give you anywhere to sign as a guardian and the forms of id for them would only be passports and birth certificates as they're a bit young to get any post yet.

Did you only do them for yourself and your husband?:goofy:

Hi deanthebrickie

Children of 16 or over need their own police certs but not the younger ones.

Please see this link:

Character Requirement - Applications & Forms

Cheers

Gill

Archived