New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Lol just to make you feel a bit better unless your taking a full container then we have been quoted £150 for the first bike and £75 for each after that. So we are only taking 2 now ans not 4.

Husband is a cycling fanatic, has mountain bike, 2 race bikes and time trial bike..... plus mine n now Daughters...££££££££££, best we fill a whole container then :eek:

Guest waitingtogotooz

Hi guys,

Just thought id pop on and say good luck to all those who are waiting on a CO, hope you dont have long to wait. and COME ON BJ27 with your grant... hope the torture chamber is treating you well. xx

Havent been on here too much as my time is now taken up with research, research, xmas shopping, b'day shopping for my youngest who is 3 on Sunday, research, b'day shopping for my eldest who is 12 4th Jan, xmas shopping, research, explaining to ppl why we are moving, chasing solicitors about the sale on our house, research.... having quite a few ppl saying we are doing the wrong thing and making me feel like sh*t..... my mum has been in tears even though we have told her from the start (she isnt against it though), guess now it is all real it has hit her hard. My cousin said we are doing the wrong thing, we wont make it as it is too exp to live and apparently her 'friends' are coming back after 20 years because of this reason wtf!!!! Makes me all the more determined to go!!

Well ill shoot off again now I have bored you all to sleep :chatterbox: lol

Oh Eng32 - a new wanted down under is on (I have series linked it) on the Home channel for those who have Sky (246) you can prepare yourself lol

Tania, hope the house sale is going well

Anlopa my nutty cyber friend, im sure you're not that bored??? just eager?

over

and

out :wink:

Guest Lori2011

i know exactly how you feel as i am feeling the same, took the words out of my mouth :chatterbox: BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! House...car...waiting to go.Same here about only small presents this year so we don't have to ship even more toys over, but hubby went and bought daughter a new bike :yes: so that's one more thing to sterilize to get through customs along side hubby's other 4!!! bikes :laugh::happy_face_cowboy_w
Hi Eng! How do you know what things need to be sterilized? Is there any link u can share? I am also wondering if we can take our wooden furniture. Pleasee! Any help will be thanked ;)

Great news for Cat5'ers....

Anyone have an idea how this may affect Cat 4 allocations?

I should not think it will effect cat 4 at all as you are still in a higher priority , I mentioned a bit back to cat 5 that they would start process before they finish cat 4 as it is normal to process another cat along side of another, cat 5 will be slow to start with but once they clear most of cat 4 then speed will pick up for cat 5.

Hi there everyone!

You can add me to the list if you want.

Name:heidim

Destination: Brisbane

Date of Visa application: 13/12/11

Nationality: South African

High/Low Risk: High Risk

Trade/profession: Accountant

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): NA

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hello All!!

I am yet awaiting a CO. Meds have been finalized and updated but no update on the document checklist whatsoever. Maybe a CO has been allocated but no update on the tracking website. I see a lot of folks on here get a CO and have been asked for Meds and PCC... I have decided to frontload my PCC as well...Lets see how it goes.... By the way I applied on 05/05/2011..

Have a good day!!

I want to book flights, and shipping, and sell my car, and my house, and say good bye. Bored now:ssign2:What is all this waitin about it's pants. I got my visa and I wanna go.

But we have some new smilies.

Lol on a random note we was only getting the kids small things for christmas this year, things that would fit in a suitcase, so why has a box turned up that is half the size of a snooker table. :goofy:

Still bored, even the washing up is done. larr larr larr.

i know exactly how you feel as i am feeling the same, took the words out of my mouth :chatterbox: BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! House...car...waiting to go.

Same here about only small presents this year so we don't have to ship even more toys over, but hubby went and bought daughter a new bike :yes: so that's one more thing to sterilize to get through customs along side hubby's other 4!!! bikes :laugh::happy_face_cowboy_w

Hi guys,

Just thought id pop on and say good luck to all those who are waiting on a CO, hope you dont have long to wait. and COME ON BJ27 with your grant... hope the torture chamber is treating you well. xx

Havent been on here too much as my time is now taken up with research, research, xmas shopping, b'day shopping for my youngest who is 3 on Sunday, research, b'day shopping for my eldest who is 12 4th Jan, xmas shopping, research, explaining to ppl why we are moving, chasing solicitors about the sale on our house, research.... having quite a few ppl saying we are doing the wrong thing and making me feel like sh*t..... my mum has been in tears even though we have told her from the start (she isnt against it though), guess now it is all real it has hit her hard. My cousin said we are doing the wrong thing, we wont make it as it is too exp to live and apparently her 'friends' are coming back after 20 years because of this reason wtf!!!! Makes me all the more determined to go!!

Well ill shoot off again now I have bored you all to sleep :chatterbox: lol

Oh Eng32 - a new wanted down under is on (I have series linked it) on the Home channel for those who have Sky (246) you can prepare yourself lol

Tania, hope the house sale is going well

Anlopa my nutty cyber friend, im sure you're not that bored??? just eager?

over

and

out :wink:

I am bored too, so my Husband came home from work with a headache and a miserable face:sad: and I said whats up quote I am fed up with this job!! you will know what he means anlopa working in the same type of industry, so I said wtf why don't we just take a loss and go I am fed up of waiting waiting waiting :SLEEP: so of course after me nagging for a while and him putting his thinking cap on he finally said yes!!! so I am trying not to get too excited as I need to get in touch with my agent and hope his offer is still on the table, I will be back hopefully later with the good or bad news.

My Christmas shopping is done all wrapped up my kids have been choosing summer clothes for Christmas presents they are at an age to understand that we have to be sensible and not buy big items, my oldest is 19 this Sunday, I am not really that busy at the moment but if this guy says yes then I soon will be.

Hi there everyone!

You can add me to the list if you want.

Name:heidim

Destination: Brisbane

Date of Visa application: 13/12/11

Nationality: South African

High/Low Risk: High Risk

Trade/profession: Accountant

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): NA

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

• Like 1

Hello All!!

I am yet awaiting a CO. Meds have been finalized and updated but no update on the document checklist whatsoever. Maybe a CO has been allocated but no update on the tracking website. I see a lot of folks on here get a CO and have been asked for Meds and PCC... I have decided to frontload my PCC as well...Lets see how it goes.... By the way I applied on 05/05/2011..

Have a good day!!

When Medicals and police checks are already up loaded and their is nothing else your CO needs it is possible to go straight to visa grant as this does happen, good luck

Hi Eng! How do you know what things need to be sterilized? Is there any link u can share? I am also wondering if we can take our wooden furniture. Pleasee! Any help will be thanked ;)

Hi Lori,

I have not done enough research on the subject of shipping to correctly advise you, but there is a thread on the forum dedicated to 'shipping and Removals', try looking there or else what i did is Google ' shipping furniture to Australia. Also try doing a search on this forum for advice on this subject, that is what i did. Sorry i can't help further but i don't want to give you wrong advice.

But i do know that any outdoor equipment (bikes, garden furniture/tools) needs to be cleaned to the point that they look new, without even a trace of dirt/dust/mud etc, and once cleaned cover in Jays fluid.

I am bored too, so my Husband came home from work with a headache and a miserable face:sad: and I said whats up quote I am fed up with this job!! you will know what he means anlopa working in the same type of industry, so I said wtf why don't we just take a loss and go I am fed up of waiting waiting waiting :SLEEP: so of course after me nagging for a while and him putting his thinking cap on he finally said yes!!! so I am trying not to get too excited as I need to get in touch with my agent and hope his offer is still on the table, I will be back hopefully later with the good or bad news.

My Christmas shopping is done all wrapped up my kids have been choosing summer clothes for Christmas presents they are at an age to understand that we have to be sensible and not buy big items, my oldest is 19 this Sunday, I am not really that busy at the moment but if this guy says yes then I soon will be.

Tania,

Take the offer,if you listen to the news we are set to go in to a second recession so things arn't gonna get any better than they are now. it's not what you want I know but if it gets you their what does it matter. If you look on Seek Mark aint gonna find it hard to get a job. Just follow your heart.

I sat up waiting for me 2nd interview last night and guess what it never happened I was very angry. So I went on email to ask Y. Lack of punctuality infuriates me. So I found the email that I was sent hit the reply button and as the text from the original email popped on the screen. “we are pleased to offer you an interview this will take place on the 20th of December, please contact us with the times that you would be available”................................................................................................................................... Silly Billy. I said to myself.

Opps Lucky I didn’t hit the send button. I’m now beginning to think that the waiting room has affected me. I never used to be like this I’m a stickler for detail. Oh well means I got a bit more time for the medication to kick in.

Tania, why have I called your other half mark. Just been speaking to someone called Mark.:wideeyed: Every bloke from now in is going to be called Mark.

His brother is called Mark my OH is called Paul :ssign7:I am sat here at work waiting for a call of my ageny :wacko:

:twitcy::ssign16:, I think we are all go crazy I can't concentrate and I have started to wake up every couple of hours through the night whats that all about ahhhhh

Guest Lori2011

Ok, im quitting my job today, wish me luck guys. My laptop is still damaged but as soon as i sort that out, i wiil be searching on facebook those who sent me their details. Plans changed, we are heading to Melbourne on march. If you want to keep in touch, PM your email.I am leaving now, good luck!! I will be hitting removal forums from now on. I wiil miss you.Happy holidays!!!!

Guest Rakeshpatel

Good Morning Guys ,

No news for my file :(

From another timeline site

28th June 175 applicant (name Henning ) got CO

Software Engineer , Germany

Thanks

RakeshPatel

Guest SHRIKANT
Good Morning Guys ,

Thanks

RakeshPatel

Hey Rakesh,

I can feel your situation..I am also 21 Jun applicant..I think we need to wait for a while... Be patient..I know its quite frustrating to wait ..But looking at the speed of CO allocation I must say we should hear something by Dec end or Early Jan-12. Hope this new year brings good luck for all of us.

Cheers,

Shrikant

Good Morning Guys ,

Thanks

RakeshPatel

I haven't got a CO as well..:( I'm a May applicant...

I've got visa today

Congratulations :jiggy:

Name: srr

Date of Visa application:01 Mar 2011

Nationality: Russian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Senior Software Engineer

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): N/A

Post-14th July Category: 3

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 27/10/11

Date visa granted:14/12/11

Good Morning Guys ,

Thanks

RakeshPatel

Remember that June is a very large month when it comes to applications because they changed requirements 1 July and many found it advantageous to get in under the old points test. Likely it will take them a bit longer to move through June than other months. Plus, there are the Holidays which will slow things a bit...

Trust me, I hope all you June applicants get allocated soon so they can move on to my July application!

:wink:

Hi Tania,

CO has been allocated to my application today (14/12/2011) .. have been requested for PCC and medicals.

My application date was 09/06/2011.

Thanks!