New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Thinking of going to get the stamp in our visa on the 30th Nov, I was looking at the link on the front page and it says it only open 9am till 11am but when I look on another website it shows open till 5:30pm has anyone been to get their visa stamp who can share any info also can you just drop in.

I phoned to ask if we need a label and Australia House said that we dont as the visa is electronic but if we want he label we can either send it off or visit between 9am and 11am. So I am going this Wednesday as its probably easier to have label when getting a job and they want proof etc.

Tania, CAN YOU PLEASE TURN ME PURPLE...............:wubclub::jiggy::jiggy:

WOO HOOOOOOOOO Visa time:yes:

Congratulations, Amazing feeling isnt it!! You weren't in the waiting room that long!! :wink:

Guest 3Pirrets2Oz

Ohh nice to see things are still moving :) I'm getting worse at this 'just for fun' prediction it seems! ha! My new guess is the 31st May 2011. Lets hope i'm right cause that means we'll have a case officer!!! :hug: Good luck everyone xxx

Congratulation guys:wubclub::wubclub:, it was quite good day for lazy week. :biggrin:

I go with 17.4. one day after my application. Start to be nervous.

I manage medical check in Hungary 6th of December, we have to go there anyway for police check and the price for medical check there is much more cheeper than here in the UK ,250£ total for 2 adults and 2 kids,so we can go there for one week holiday with acommodation and enjoying restaurants and still we will safe some money.it is unfair, isnt it ?that the price for MC is so different?

Guest Lori2011
Any news on your meds?

not yet :cry:

I woke up this morning wishing to see some change, but nothing.....I will wait until wednesday and ask my agent what is going on.

Guest waitingtogotooz

I know I know, and I shouldnt moan - a lot of you guys have waited years. xx

Im an Aries - extremely inpatient and a little nuts lol

I know I know, and I shouldnt moan - a lot of you guys have waited years. xx

Im an Aries - extremely inpatient and a little nuts lol

Well Pisces must have a nuts gene too then cos it made me totally nuts also, but on the plus side once you get your visa, a clear head appears once again :laugh: (almost anyway)!!:wink:

Well I knew it had to be my turn soon but I'm still in shock - Tania please turn me pink. We have a CO - Team 4 GH. It still shows processing commenced on page 1 when I check online but on page 2 everything is met except for PCCs and meds :biggrin:

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: pandv_2000

Destination: QLD/Sydney

Date of Visa application: 6 April 11

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Managment Accountant

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): N/A

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 21/11/11 team 4

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

I phoned to ask if we need a label and Australia House said that we dont as the visa is electronic but if we want he label we can either send it off or visit between 9am and 11am. So I am going this Wednesday as its probably easier to have label when getting a job and they want proof etc.

Thanks I just phoned them and they say the queues are big so we will post them off as we would like it in the visa also for evidence.

Thanks I just phoned them and they say the queues are big so we will post them off as we would like it in the visa also for evidence.

Think we are going to post them as well as it is going to cost a bomb to get their. we can save the train fare and turn it in to air miles:biggrin:

Think we are going to post them as well as it is going to cost a bomb to get their. we can save the train fare and turn it in to air miles:biggrin:

We are going to have a trip to London at some point as the kids haven't ever been , I don't want to move to Aus and the kids having to say they have never been to London lol

We are going to have a trip to London at some point as the kids haven't ever been , I don't want to move to Aus and the kids having to say they have never been to London lol

Spend the weekend as their is loads to see and do, it's scary though that this time next year we will at least of been to Australia. :yes:

For them stressing about being in the waiting room,:wacko: I am now at the job centre sending my rather Australian resume to every Tom dick and Bruce now this is stressing me out every morning looking to see if I have got a reply off anyone.:swoon: