New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest waitingtogotooz
Hi Eng32,

Have you read your emails our fantastic agent is buggering off to Perth on Monday :no:and not returning till 5th Dec.:chatterbox: He had better be checking his emails during that time.:skeptical: would have been nice to have a bit of notice so we could get him to chase the email he sent to processing team over 2 weeks ago. God I paid this bloke money...... But I guess that is his way.:arghh::arghh:

Just sent him an email thanking him for the notice,:sad:

Isn't there anyone else that can help you? If my agent isn't there a coworker will take over. Hope this is the same for you xx

Anlopa

You posted thread 3000 :)

:GEEK: Well officially You did as, no1 is the post and the rest after that are threads so #3001 becomes the 3000 thread:GEEK:

Sorry my OCD has kicked in again.

Do we get parole at weekend from the waiting room, never thought I would get to a point in life where I am so miffed that it is weekend again.:v_SPIN: Roll on Monday morning:v_SPIN:

I am lucky though as I work shifts and last night was my last shift till Thursday, :arghh:I'm wafflin now Happy weekend everyone:wacko:

Guest Lori2011
Glad you got to keep your dignity. I honestly felt there was no need for me to have to take my trousers off, fair enough my top. I only had leggings on so they could have been rolled down so that the doc could feel my tummy :(

I hope your medical was ok though and you dont have to go back! One of my familys medicals has been referred which we knew about and mine isnt finalised until my urine sample checked at lab which I was told I would get a phone call yesterday if anything was wrong which I didnt so hoping that means its ok and results now sent to DIAC.

It was not necessary for him to make you take off your pants!!! The meds dont include legs check! Dont worry, you wont see him again. Remember australia is going to be the prize ;P

Guest waitingtogotooz

Does anyone have any advice about taking a car? Is it worth selling our one and buying out there (although I hear it's expensive to buy). Is it expensive to get a bigger container for the car to import and fees etc?

Hi Eng32,

Have you read your emails our fantastic agent is buggering off to Perth on Monday :no:and not returning till 5th Dec.:chatterbox: He had better be checking his emails during that time.:skeptical: would have been nice to have a bit of notice so we could get him to chase the email he sent to processing team over 2 weeks ago. God I paid this bloke money...... But I guess that is his way.:arghh::arghh:

Yeah i know, that's what i thought, absolutely no warning :chatterbox::mad: There had jolly well be someone to pass on emails as i might have to have further medical tests and really dont want to waste nearly 3 weeks to find that out:arghh::mad: Stupid*$@<##*

:GEEK: Well officially You did as, no1 is the post and the rest after that are threads so #3001 becomes the 3000 thread:GEEK:

Sorry my OCD has kicked in again.

Do we get parole at weekend from the waiting room, never thought I would get to a point in life where I am so miffed that it is weekend again.:v_SPIN: Roll on Monday morning:v_SPIN:

I am lucky though as I work shifts and last night was my last shift till Thursday, :arghh:I'm wafflin now Happy weekend everyone:wacko:

I know, how funny, i was also miffed that it was the weekend:laugh: Yes Roll on Monday and checking of our applications!!!!:wubclub::biglaugh:

Does anyone have any advice about taking a car? Is it worth selling our one and buying out there (although I hear it's expensive to buy). Is it expensive to get a bigger container for the car to import and fees etc?

We was thinking of possibly taking the car in the early days, but all the information and posts i have read on this subject, it seems it's not worth the hassle or the expense, we won't be shipping a car over.

It can be done but I think it's expensive and seems like a lot of work, found a link for you

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/transport-shipping/97053-transporting-your-car-oz-everything-you-need-know.html

Guest Lori2011

No further tests required!!!! My meds will be sent tomorrow morning by DHL! Hope they get to sydney faaaaast! My pcc is already on my agents hands ( he had it translated)and should be sending it over the next week, i will let you know as soon as i get to the waitin room, almost there

Yeah i know, that's what i thought, absolutely no warning :chatterbox::mad: There had jolly well be someone to pass on emails as i might have to have further medical tests and really dont want to waste nearly 3 weeks to find that out:arghh::mad: Stupid*$@<##*[/quote

This is the response to the email I sent :nah:

Other staff will sort out any requests don’t worry!

Regards

We will see:policeman:

Hi Eng32,

Hopefully he will keep checking his emails and keep in contact :biggrin:

Yeah i know, that's what i thought, absolutely no warning :chatterbox::mad: There had jolly well be someone to pass on emails as i might have to have further medical tests and really dont want to waste nearly 3 weeks to find that out:arghh::mad: Stupid*$@<##*[/quote

Regards

Regards

Great, i hope so too, thanx for the info:hug:

You never know as your own agent isn't that quick to keep you informed the person who will take over till your agent is back may be of more help :biggrin: so I would contact them once your agent has gone on holiday and see if you can get whoever is in his place to find out what is going on with your visa and any other stuff you need to know.

Normal pace would be 8-10 weeks per fortnight so that all cat 4 get COs by Jan

Cat 4 are not far of being done as you can see from the front page they are already working on April and May, June is the biggest month for applicants applying but after that their are not as many applicants lodging applications because of the changes, we are seeing lots of visa grants and co's being allocated that but what do you mean by backlog for cat 3 as I see it their isn't one as they are being allocated CO within a month or 2 of lodging.

Cat 4 are not far of being done as you can see from the front page they are already working on April and May, June is the biggest month for applicants applying but after that their are not as many applicants lodging applications because of the changes, we are seeing lots of visa grants and co's being allocated that but what do you mean by backlog for cat 3 as I see it their isn't one as they are being allocated CO within a month or 2 of lodging.

what i meant was all those cat 5s who got kicked up to cat 3 because of the state lists being changed

Update for this week

for those that got CO and Visa granted congratulations to

Name: sachinmathias

Date of Visa application: 16th Feb 2011

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: IT

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): Cat 3

Post-14th July Category: Cat 4

Medicals submitted: 7-Oct-11

Police check submitted: 3-Nov-11...

Date CO assigned:05/10/11 team 2

Date of employment verification (If applicable): NA

Date visa granted: 07/11/11

Name: jayzlet

Date of Visa application: 11 April 2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Accountant

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): N/A

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: 04/11/11

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:13/10/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted07/11/11

Name:suandianbrown

Destination: Mornington, Victoria

Date of Visa application:23/12/2009

Nationality:british

High/Low Risk:Low

Trade/profession:Metal Machinist (1st Class)

Visa type:176 (family sponsored)

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: 25/10/11

Police check submitted: 21/10/11

Date CO assigned:13/09/11 Team 4

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:07/11/11

Name tostar

Destination: Brisbane QLD

Date of Visa application: 13/10/2010

High/low risk: LR

Trade/profession: ICT Systems Analyst

Visa type:176 Family

Onshore/offshore: off

Pre-14th July 2010 Category: 3

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: 26/08/2011

Police check submitted: 18/08/2011

March 18 email: Yes

CO Assigned: 25/08/2011 Team 8

Date visa granted:08/11/11

Not the best of weeks, good luck everyone :hug::hug::hug: for next week.

what i meant was all those cat 5s who got kicked up to cat 3 because of the state lists being changed

Yes but I think they cleared most of those already and we have seen plenty of movement on cat 4 I don't think things are slow and I don't think it will be long before they get to cat 5 hopefully start of next year.