New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Yes, i would say almost everyone, there are one or two for some reason don't get asked. It's also called a 'personal character assessment form' and can be seen on the second page of the on- line document checklist . Count yourself lucky because it's a right headache of a form to fill in:wacko:

Second page I don't have a second page or do you just mean the doc checking page. Oh joy on nights tonight so I do lots of checking.

Hi All

I did an online GSM application and have submitted everything except PCC and Medicals that appeared in the document checklist. However, in the email that I received after submission, it asks me to submit Form 80 and Form 1221.

I looked at the forms and it has the same information (and even the format) which I filled out during the online visa application. Is it necessary to submit these forms too?

cheers

ind175

Guest Pumpkin30

Hi. For the first time today something has changed on our visa application. Under my name there is now 2 messages saying further medicals received. What does this mean and why does it not say the same for my children who had the medicals at the same time? Everything still says required on the second page, I guess that doesnt change until a CO looks at it. I thought my medical was waiting on the results of the urine sample which I was told would take 2 days and would come back with the blood results which still says required so im confused and one of my sons was a straightforward medical and the other was referred. Does the message just mean its been received with DIAC even if still waiting for results?

Still nothing for my husband who had his done 2 weeks ago!

Also got an email from the police people, they received my application on the 8th so is it a set 2 weeks that they send the certificate out or anytime within the next 2 weeks?

Good Luck everyone I hope there are some more visa grants/ CO allocations today.

I must admit that our doctor in Manchester was amazing, I was told to wrap a sheet around myself and he uploaded my daughters details whilst we were sitting there and we didn't get fondled at all!! He just put us at ease the whole time and was really lovely and we were only in just over an hour :biggrin:

Yeah we had the same at Manchester we had Dr Smith he was really good.

Hi. For the first time today something has changed on our visa application. Under my name there is now 2 messages saying further medicals received. What does this mean and why does it not say the same for my children who had the medicals at the same time? Everything still says required on the second page, I guess that doesnt change until a CO looks at it. I thought my medical was waiting on the results of the urine sample which I was told would take 2 days and would come back with the blood results which still says required so im confused and one of my sons was a straightforward medical and the other was referred. Does the message just mean its been received with DIAC even if still waiting for results?

Still nothing for my husband who had his done 2 weeks ago!

Also got an email from the police people, they received my application on the 8th so is it a set 2 weeks that they send the certificate out or anytime within the next 2 weeks?

Good Luck everyone I hope there are some more visa grants/ CO allocations today.

Until the Doctor that did your medicals signs everything off, it will still say further medicals received ours took one whole week and a day for anything further to show (Husband and daughters now say finalized), previous to this my daughters meds always said required even though it was done at the same time as ours, don't worry, it will change in a week or so. :hug:

Guest AndyH78
Yes, i would say almost everyone, there are one or two for some reason don't get asked. It's also called a 'personal character assessment form' and can be seen on the second page of the on- line document checklist . Count yourself lucky because it's a right headache of a form to fill in:wacko:

Ah yes I remember the Form 80 conversation now, I never filled one on, it isn't on my checklist, and my CO hasn't requested one.

However when I look at the print I did of my initial application, most of the questions from Form 80 are on there.

No visa grants no CO :sad: come on DIAC good luck all :hug:

Looks like my theory about the quiter week was right. :skeptical:

DIAC please prove me wrong and make tomorrow another BIG day otherwise bring out the big guns for Monday!

A

Guest Pumpkin30

Hi. How long does DIAC shut down for over christmas. Does anyone actually know? Would they really want to get behind again with processing when they have worked well to catch up? There seems to be conflicting info on how long they actually close down for.

Guest Egyptian Prince

Heyy i would like to Thank who opened this page and started this discussion as i really got lots of useful informations from here.

Also i would like to Thank you all for putting the time of your applications and what comes afterward cause it gave us expected time for what will come. and for sure many thanks for the person who made the idea and find time to update this informations :)

i just read this form 2 days ago and i think i am checking it everyday to know what is new. as i found everybody here is so friendly.

Lol hope you all the same in the real life LOL :D

Guest Egyptian Prince

Eng32,

you made me confused as your status said you applied for Visa subclass 175 on April 2011 and the CO already contacted you, however in DIAC website they said they only contacted people till 28 Feb. 2011 .

I am Asking cause i also applied for 175 on April 2011 but nobody contacted me yet :mad:

Can Any body advice about the what will happend exactly after the CO contact me, whether or not i should specify which state i will go , will they make an interview or not ??! what is the expected procedure once the person been contact by his cas officer.

Hi mate,

Have a look at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqEBgay7xfFvdEpQS2NMbTItV1o5bTctcE4wa1pVWHc&hl=en_GB#gid=1

This is a spreadsheet of the people on this thread, feel to add you details to the thread and I will add you to the spreadsheet.

Regarding the DIAC updates, the date they give is the date that they have reached but some teams are working faster than others, team 2 seem to be very quick, if your application is batched to them you are one of the lucky ones. As you will see from the spreadsheet nearly all March and April applicants on this thread have a CO , even a early May applicant...

Eng32,

you made me confused as your status said you applied for Visa subclass 175 on April 2011 and the CO already contacted you, however in DIAC website they said they only contacted people till 28 Feb. 2011 .

I am Asking cause i also applied for 175 on April 2011 but nobody contacted me yet :mad:

Can Any body advice about the what will happend exactly after the CO contact me, whether or not i should specify which state i will go , will they make an interview or not ??! what is the expected procedure once the person been contact by his cas officer.

Guest Egyptian Prince

User Name: Egyptian Prince

Date of Visa App : 13 April 2011

HR/LR : MR :tongue:although i found all are either H or L but in form 1163i i found Egypt is Meduim Risk

Profession/Trade : Electrical Engineer

Visa Type : 175

On/OFF shore : Offshore

Pre July 2011 Cat : 3

Post July 2011 Cat : 4

Med : Not yet

Police check : Not yet

18th March email : I don't know what does it mean :wacko:

Waiting Room : Also i dnt knwo what it means :(

Date CO Assigned : Not Yet

At the end i really don't know how to thank you and the others for your appreciated efforts in this Form.

Thanks again although i am sure thanks is not enough :wink:

Heyy i would like to Thank who opened this page and started this discussion as i really got lots of useful informations from here.

Also i would like to Thank you all for putting the time of your applications and what comes afterward cause it gave us expected time for what will come. and for sure many thanks for the person who made the idea and find time to update this informations :)

i just read this form 2 days ago and i think i am checking it everyday to know what is new. as i found everybody here is so friendly.

Lol hope you all the same in the real life LOL :D

Eng32,

Hi and welcome to this thread, yes they are contacting many after Feb as far as May have had a case officer, Diac will only quote the date and month that they know all have got a case officer as for the months that follow they are not complete in full also to remember that their are different teams such as team 1 team 2 ect that you get allocated to and they all work at different speeds so don't worry hopefully you will be contacted soon, Case officer only normally contacts you when they need additional evidence and if they don't need that then like me they contacted when they asked me for Medicals and Police checks this is normally the last thing they will ask for as they only last 12 months.

If you would like me to add your details to the front page p-lease fill in the information below.

Name:

Destination:

Date of Visa application:

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Trade/profession:

Visa type:

Onshore/offshore:

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Thanks Tania

HR/LR : MR :tongue:although i found all are either H or L but in form 1163i i found Egypt is Meduim Risk

At the end i really don't know how to thank you and the others for your appreciated efforts in this Form.

Waiting room is just a joke some of us have been waiting around 8 weeks and more after doing medicals and police checks and are now waiting for decision.

I just need the following information and if you would like me to add a desination that is up to you

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Guest Egyptian Prince

Thanks Tania for your nice welcom msg :) and thanks also for advice about the meeting room , well i think i will keep thanking everybody in this room LOL, actually you all deserve that :)

i am still not sure about the destination yet but mostly will be melbourne

Nationality : Egyptian

High/Low Risk : i am not sure what does it mean but in form 1163i i found Egypt as a Meduim Risk Country if that what u r asking for.

Waiting room is just a joke some of us have been waiting around 8 weeks and more after doing medicals and police checks and are now waiting for decision.

I just need the following information and if you would like me to add a desination that is up to you

Nationality:

High/Low Risk:

Thanks Tania for your nice welcom msg :) and thanks also for advice about the meeting room , well i think i will keep thanking everybody in this room LOL, actually you all deserve that :)

i am still not sure about the destination yet but mostly will be melbourne

Nationality : Egyptian

High/Low Risk : i am not sure what does it mean but in form 1163i i found Egypt as a Meduim Risk Country if that what u r asking for.

Its either a high risk country or a low risk, HR take longer to process than LR

Hi,

I have added your details to the spread sheet.

According to this site:

http://www.gettingdownunder.com/2008/09/17/high-risk-or-low-risk-country-which-are-you

you are from a High risk country...

Guest Egyptian Prince

Thanks Bpremji & Tania :)))))))

LOL a link said i am LR and the other said i am HR lol i think that is why the form 1163i said i am MR (meduim Risk) lol to be in between high and low :D

Can i ask a silly question , where can i find the link in the Front page and where can i find the front page :D

Just below this post you should see the page number we are on, 298, if you click First, it will take you to the first page of the thread

Thanks Bpremji & Tania :)))))))

LOL a link said i am LR and the other said i am HR lol i think that is why the form 1163i said i am MR (meduim Risk) lol to be in between high and low :D

Can i ask a silly question , where can i find the link in the Front page and where can i find the front page :D