New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Congrats The60fUs and James !

I am really happy for you. As I was really thrilled with all the good news regarding COs these days. Congrats to all the pink and purple ones !

We lodged our 175 application in November, so I can really understand your joy and relief.

Camilla222

I want to be the part of this Thread. Could you please add my details ? Thanks !

Name: Camilla222 (hubby is the main applicant)

Destination: Brisbane

Date of Visa application: 11/11/2011

High / Low Risk: LR

Trade / Profession: Software Engineer

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Date Medicals submitted: Not Yet

Date Police check submitted: Not Yet

Date CO assigned: Not Yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable): Not Yet

Date visa granted: Not Yet

:jiggy:turn me purple!!!!!!!! Woke up this morning and checked our visa status after sending our lovely agent emailed 6 yrs of bank statements yesterday afternooooon!!!!!! So happy it's unreal!! Wasn't expecting him to look at our case for weeks after being allocated! 1 day from co to grant is a good sign that they're all up and running back to normal again at diac!!!!! So happpppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Good luck to everyone for the future!!!!!!!!! :jiggy:

congratulations.....very quick response..in fact they are working very hard on july ,aug september applicants...good to see you getting grant.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Pink. Good Luck!

Name: greo2908

Date of Visa application: 12/08/2011

Nationality: British

Trade / Profession: Quantity Surveyor

Priority Processing Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 23/03/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hi everyone.

After quite a few restless nights of checking my emails I have now finally received the CO email (team No. 2) requesting meds and pcc!! :biggrin:

Felt like we were being left out of the DIAC party that's going on at the moment but we can't complain as it's still just over 7 months since application was submitted. Well done DIAC!!

Good luck to everyone still waiting!!

James

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy: You are now Purple. Good Luck!

Name: The6OfUs

Date of Visa application: 05/08/2011

Nationality: British

Trade / Profession: Analyst Programmer

Visa type: 175

Priority Processing Group (Catagory): 4

Date Medicals submitted: Not yet

Date Police check submitted: Not yet

Date CO assigned: 21/03/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted : 23/03/2012

:jiggy:TURN ME PURPLE!!!!!!!! WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND CHECKED OUR VISA STATUS AFTER SENDING OUR LOVELY AGENT EMAILED 6 YRS OF BANK STATEMENTS YESTERDAY AFTERNOOOOON!!!!!! SO HAPPY IT'S UNREAL!! WASN'T EXPECTING HIM TO LOOK AT OUR CASE FOR WEEKS AFTER BEING ALLOCATED! 1 DAY FROM CO TO GRANT IS A GOOD SIGN THAT THEY'RE ALL UP AND RUNNING BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN AT DIAC!!!!! SO HAPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE FOR THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!! :jiggy:

Guest muirzoid

Hey Peeps,

Looking for some help or advice please!!

I have been battling through my Form 80 :arghh: and was just wondering if any one could help that have filled it in recently. Is it correct in saying you need all passport info that you have ever had? So i have just phoned the passport office and they have said i have to request this in writing and there £10 admin cost but just wanted to know if anyone had manage to do this a quicker way.

Although I know my National Insurance number, i no longer have the card. Do you think this will be an issue since it ask for copies?

Thanks for your help in advance :wink:

Hi and welcome to the thread. Your details have been added to the first page and spreadsheet. Good Luck!

I want to be the part of this Thread. Could you please add my details ? Thanks !

Name: Camilla222 (hubby is the main applicant)

Date of Visa application: 11/11/2011

Trade / Profession: Software Engineer

Date Medicals submitted: Not Yet

Date Police check submitted: Not Yet

Date CO assigned: Not Yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable): Not Yet

Date visa granted: Not Yet

The form asks you for the passport number and country of issue for every passport you have ever owned. I have had three passports in my lifeand had recorded the passport numbers. If you have recorded your previously issued passport numbers that's all you need. Otherwise you have no choice other than to make a request for information, with associated fee, from your local passport office.

Hey Peeps,

I have been battling through my Form 80 :arghh: and was just wondering if any one could help that have filled it in recently. Is it correct in saying you need all passport info that you have ever had? So i have just phoned the passport office and they have said i have to request this in writing and there £10 admin cost but just wanted to know if anyone had manage to do this a quicker way.

Although I know my National Insurance number, i no longer have the card. Do you think this will be an issue since it ask for copies?

Guest muirzoid

Great thanks for your reply,

No i'm not that organised to record all passport number, so a request for info it is (just hope it doesn't take too long)

Thanks again

Dont want to create the impression that I'm organised. Everything else in my life is chaotic. :wideeyed:

Great thanks for your reply,

No i'm not that organised to record all passport number, so a request for info it is (just hope it doesn't take too long)

Thanks again

Guest jaffas1
Hey Peeps,

We have the same issue with my husband and his passports. he can't find his old ones, so he has to request his . Luckily I have all of mine (I'm a bit of a hoarder). The form 80 is so annoying, spent 4 hours filling both of ours last night.

Guest Zippie

Please turn us purple! Our visa grant came through last night!! Very excited & not sure what to do next......

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Guest jaffas1
Please turn us purple! Our visa grant came through last night!! Very excited & not sure what to do next......

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congratulations!:biggrin:

Guest muirzoid
We have the same issue with my husband and his passports. he can't find his old ones, so he has to request his . Luckily I have all of mine (I'm a bit of a hoarder). The form 80 is so annoying, spent 4 hours filling both of ours last night.

Yeah i have just wrote the letter to request passport information, will send it today. Not sre what to do about the national insurance cards?? Don't think they issue duplicates so hopefully insurance numbers will be enough!!

The forms are probably not that bad, but when you see 19 pages of questions your heart sinks.

Good luck with your application and hopeully once i get my form 80 completed, I wont be feeling so stressed :huh: