Tra Failed

stacybird123

get this im a carpet fitterand posted my tra off 23/8/07 before alot of other people who have passed and ive failed. How inconsistent is this, and they have assessed me under pathway b and i get not want to be assed under that pathway i wanted to assesed under pathway d like the other carpet layer on this forum, they even took my fee and did assess my application. I mean how about that for a kick in the teeth.

I have got a case for appealing, i mean they have passed other carpet layers under pathway d recently and i was wrongly assessed under pathway b in which i did not ask to be.

any help appreciated,

jason

Guest jonseywife

Just to wish you good luck with your appeal......... I have read of a few people on here that have reapplied, so hopefully you can get some great advice from them.

All the best

Sally-ann

Guest silverstargazer38

We did too!!! But we are not giving up, we have now got an agent to look at paperwork to see if anything can be done scanned over 52 documents over on the internet took ages.

I know you feel a bit down, we did but you sort of get over your disapointment and snap back out of it. :smile:

Guest campbellm1

Hi

Mmy OH is a floorlayer. I think we got assessed under pathway B as he did a apprentiship at a shop when he left school. We managed to get a letter confirming this even though the shop had changed hands but some of the other fitters could confirm this to the new boss. My OH also went and did his NVQ s level 2 in fllorcovering before we submitted as we knew this would help us. We had photos of his work as he installs a lot of design amtico and karndean.

What have you submitted? It may have not been enough. If you went pathway D then this as been removed. Could you do it again under pathway B?

Cheers Michelle

TRA Passed 25.06.07

Visa 136 MODL submitted 12.07.07

Pre Ack & payment 23.08.07

Jason do you have a trade certificate?? if not that may be why youve gone down that pathway.As tony as done ,you may want to look into getting an agent to advice you as im sure you can only appeal once and you wouldnt want to blow it .It is very confusing at the moment with all the new changes and i can see how frustrating it must be for you guys.Good luck with everything and keep smiling !!!

Cal x

sorry.gif

to hear your news

something similar happened to me, it is always worth asking for written feedback as this will show where they think you have not provided the information to match the criteria.

of course they could always have made a mistake:goofy:

Jason and family,

I hope all goes well with your appeal and let us newcomers know how you get on. We paid £3,500 for my hubby to get his City and Guilds in plumbing so we could emigrate, to be told that pathway D has been temp removed.

Fairhead Family x

hi

I wandered if you were any further on. Did you manage to re apply? My oh is a floor fitter to and we're gonna start the process in feb after we've taken another trip there to make sure its what we really want. We have a flooring business over here which does everything except timber flooring. Do you think theres a few jobs over there for fitters? We want to be in the Gold coast area as we really love burleigh and not to far from bryon. Good luck with everything

Tricia

Archived