Timescales for employer sponsorship nomination to be approved?

Natnats

Guest nadiamurray
Hi there,

Does anyone know roughly how long it takes for an employer to get approval from DIAC to sponsor someone at the moment?

Thanks

Nats

Hi there,

My employer sent application off in May and it came through in July, hope this helps.

Nadia

Hi there,

My employer sent application off in May and it came through in July, hope this helps.

Nadia

Do you know how many weeks it was ??

I've just found out that the agent acting for the company didn't actually lodge the nomination until 5th July...even tho he told us it wa lodged early June !!

I'm getting worried as I move out of my house 11th Sept and have nowhere else to move to...just OZ !!

Lynne x

Guest nadiamurray
Do you know how many weeks it was ??

I've just found out that the agent acting for the company didn't actually lodge the nomination until 5th July...even tho he told us it wa lodged early June !!

I'm getting worried as I move out of my house 11th Sept and have nowhere else to move to...just OZ !!

Lynne x

About 9 weeks but just got news today that my visa has been granted and we only sent the application over 1 week ago !! is it a employer sponsored PR visa you are going for? have you done your medicals?

About 9 weeks but just got news today that my visa has been granted and we only sent the application over 1 week ago !! is it a employer sponsored PR visa you are going for? have you done your medicals?

OMG !!!! That's working out 3 days before we move as the 11th is a sunday so we will move on the 9th just for the nomination !!!

No 457 temp and no med's need...I sooo stressed at the moment...!!!

I've already lodged our visa application cos we had been told that the nomintaion was lodged back in June.

Lynne x