Medical's finalised

Guest bowow2011

Unfortunately India is seen as a high risk country, you can check it here at pomsinoz, there are forums dealing with this kind of matter. I hope everything will turning good for you and your wife soon. My hubby is also from indian origin, but because he never went to India - born and raised in Europe - he is seen as a low risk applicant.

From the list it seems almost every nation is high-risk. We are filing from INDIA. We haven't traveled to any other country for more than 2 weeks in past 10 years.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi I checked on the website http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/check-progress.htm this is if you lodged online x

Hi we too are anxiously waiting for the golden ticket.

Lodged 176 wa:biglaugh: 19 may 11

got c.o 9 june

meds 8 july

finalised 3 aug on diac - yet on the second page of diac its still saying requested for meds?

how long will we wait?

we are on team 4?

thanks Stacey and Damian

Guest lizziebumble

we are also still waiting ondiac says meds finalized 23rd july but everything else says requested still nothing had meds 20th july ?

Guest varoon
we are also still waiting ondiac says meds finalized 23rd july but everything else says requested still nothing had meds 20th july ?

My online status of docs was also "Requested" but after I wrote a mail to the CO bring it to her notice it changed to "Received". Try that maybe it will help. But I doubt that will speed up anything, they follow their own procedure regardless of the online status page.

Some members got more info by calling up DIAC, try that you might just get more information. An e-mail would fetch a standard reply.

Guest bilaln30

I did my medicals on 26 July, 2011. Courier tracking number suggest that Medicals were received by HOC on 9 Aug, 2011. But still no change in e-status. Can anyone suggest how much time more it would for e-status to change and medicals to finalize?

Hi

I saw today the status from our medicals. It shows by my OH finalized and by my self it is referred.

Can someone explain to me what does this mean?

Thanks for clarify.

Sandy

When my medicals finalized, they mean that soon your visa comes to you!!! And also if you have CO and you documents are MET!

Don´t give up people :jiggy:

When my medicals finalized, they mean that soon your visa comes to you!!! And also if you have CO and you documents are MET!

Thanks for your answer but this was not what I meant. I do not understand what means preferred? I can not translate it in german! It makes no sence in my language!

Hopefully you are right and our Visa is not far away!:jiggy:

Thanks for your answer but this was not what I meant. I do not understand what means preferred? I can not translate it in german! It makes no sence in my language!

Hopefully you are right and our Visa is not far away!:jiggy:

I think that maybe they are checking again your medicals (could be). However if in you documents checklist your forms are requiered yet, don´t worry, if you have an agent, plaese ake him/her.

Good luck :cute:

Guest varoon

Visa 176 (Victoria SS)

------------------------------

Applicants (Me and my wife)

Application Date : 05-May-2011

CO Allocation : 19-May-2011

Health Req Finalized : 10-June-2011

PCC provided : 18-June-2011

Still no VISA.

Checked the online status on 01-Aug-2011, many of the documents were showing as "Requested".

Wrote a mail to CO and within minutes the documents status changed to "Received" for ALL of them.

On asking status from the CO following was the reply :

"Currently your application is undergoing routine processing.

You will be contacted when all other routine checks are completed. Your patience is appreciated. "

Case Officer, Team 2, Adelaide GSM

1. Is it normal to have outdated status on the online status page ??

2. Does it usually take so much time after health req are finalized ?

3. Is there another status level beyond "Received" on the online status link for the documents. ?

Clautayita,If I don't have a CO and have done my medicals does it show on the online status coz in my case I have done my medicals and nothing is shown on the online status.i did mail the health operations inquiring about it and they sent me a mail that my medicals have been finalized and will be sent to the CO.So, why is it not on the online status.

Clautayita,If I don't have a CO and have done my medicals does it show on the online status coz in my case I have done my medicals and nothing is shown on the online status.i did mail the health operations inquiring about it and they sent me a mail that my medicals have been finalized and will be sent to the CO.So, why is it not on the online status.

Buddy, I think the reason is that the online system have not been updated. Do you hace an agent? I think is the best way to be informed about this. And be positive :cute:

Archived