Few Jobs in Northern Territory

jyotikhtr

Hello,

Greetings for the day!

I just wanted to know whether there is any official job site for Northern Territory of Australia.

If not, what all options do a skilled immigrant have to search a job in Northern Territory.

I am asking so because, my ANZSCO code 262113 - System Administrator (Linux) is listed in NT occupational list. But I cannot find much jobs, hardly 9 in seek.com.au site.

This is contradictory. As per my understanding, if a state lists an occupation it should have fair amount of jobs there. :confused:

Any comments.

Regards.

Hiya,

You need to look on NT News which is the local paper there and has everything in it. You can view it online but I cant remember the website so you will need to google it. We are moving out there in 11 weeks and have just come back from there after a 3 week stay. We read the the NT news everyday and were shocked at how many jobs are on offer over there and the amount of pages covered in adverts for jobs! I cant remeber which is 'recruitment day' in the paper but you will defo find something in there.

Hope that helps.

Hello,

Greetings for the day!

I just wanted to know whether there is any official job site for Northern Territory of Australia.

If not, what all options do a skilled immigrant have to search a job in Northern Territory.

I am asking so because, my ANZSCO code 262113 - System Administrator (Linux) is listed in NT occupational list. But I cannot find much jobs, hardly 9 in seek.com.au site.

This is contradictory. As per my understanding, if a state lists an occupation it should have fair amount of jobs there. :confused:

Any comments.

Regards.

That might be a misconception. The immigration occupations list usually lags the job vacancies by some time - we certainly find that in Canberra. Sometimes I have to wonder where the heck they get their skills in demand lists from!

Government jobs here http://notes.nt.gov.au/dcis/RMS.nsf/NTGEmploymentHome?OpenForm and here http://www.indeed.com.au/Northern-Territory-Government-jobs-in-Darwin-NT

Archived