Yaaaaaayyy!!!! We Got It Today!!!!

Rue 66

HI Guys!

Can hardly contain my excitement - We've got it!!!! The visa E-Mail has arrived!!! HURRAYYY!! After all the waiting - can't believe it!!!

Finally - after one of the crappest days I've ever had at work the best news ever!!!

All the best to everyone!

Phil, Gill and Harry (8) - Heading to Melbourne, early 2008!!! :)

HI Guys!

Can hardly contain my excitement - We've got it!!!! The visa E-Mail has arrived!!! HURRAYYY!! After all the waiting - can't believe it!!!

Finally - after one of the crappest days I've ever had at work the best news ever!!!

Hi

Congratulations enjoy your newlife downunder

Suexx

Guest clayton gang
HI Guys!

Congratulations. I know just how you feel. Good luck for the future.

Clayton Gang:jiggy:

HI Guys!

Can hardly contain my excitement - We've got it!!!! The visa E-Mail has arrived!!! HOORAY!! After all the waiting - can't believe it!!!

Finally - after one of the crappiest days I've ever had at work the best news ever!!!

Phil, Gill and Harry (8) - Heading to Melbourne, early 2008!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! :v_SPIN:

glitteryourway29f3b8ecgy5.gif:twitcy:

HOW LONG DID IT ALL TAKE????

Keep us posted & the best of Everything for you all in your New Life!

Cheers

Herbster :biglaugh:

XX

Guest bruce&jackie

Hi Rue66,

CONGRATULATIONS:jiggy::jiggy:NOW YOU CAN ENJOY !!

ALL THAT HARD WORK AND STRESS IS BEHIND YOU

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW LIFE DOWN UNDER

JACKIE XX

Guest neil smith

Congratulations, it seems like they are getting their arses in gear, a lot of people are getting good news at the mo!!

Hopefully we wont be far behind you.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your good wishes - gives you a warm feeling in your pants when you see all the lovely messages of goodwill from fellow PIOzzers.

Our timeline was: thought about it about 2 years ago - didn't do anything. Talked about it again and went for holiday in October 2006. Loved it and did the Vetassess thingy. Got that back then submitted application in March 2007, meds done May 2007, meds lost in Adelaide July 2007, found again and visa granted Today!!!

Hee Hee. Can't have any pop yet though, have got to pick Harry up from Cubs! Bum!

Gill, Phil and Harry

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS

small world.....we live in northampton and are heading to melbourne 2008 too hopefully :jiggy:

lolly

Hello Lolly,

If you also live in Northampton you understand why we want to leave it!! Ho! Ho! When are you heading to Melbourne, we have to validate our visa before May 18 2008 so hoping to go around then (depending on house sale).

Gill, Phil and Harry:)

Guest jonseywife
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your good wishes - gives you a warm feeling in your pants

My my... you ARE excited are'nt you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Enjoy your celebrations & good luck to you all !!!!!!!!!!!

Welldone

Sally-ann

Hello Lolly,

If you also live in Northampton you understand why we want to leave it!! Ho! Ho! When are you heading to Melbourne, we have to validate our visa before May 18 2008 so hoping to go around then (depending on house sale).

Gill, Phil and Harry:)

Hi

Y

I completely understand....love the little bit of northampton we live in but dread the thought of my boys growing up and going aroung the town. We probably heading to Melbourne Aug/Sep 08. Havent applied for visa yet but I was born in Oz so me and kids have just got our Oz passports and just need to sort hubbys Spouse Visa in new year. :smile:

Enjoy your celebations tonight.:jiggy:

Lolly

Archived