New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All, members are meeting in Sydney on Friday 15th May Bondi Junction shopping center at 6,30pm - if you are interested in participating pls send me a private message and will send u the details. Pls make an effort and come over we will be discussing possible steps to be heard! cheers

Hi All, members are meeting in Sydney on Friday 15th May Bondi Junction shopping center at 6,30pm - if you are interested in participating pls send me a private message and will send u the details. Pls make an effort and come over we will be discussing possible steps to be heard! cheers

If you're planning to to hire a good lawyer to take DIPB to the court, please count me in. I'm happy to pay the fee under $3000.

Hi Ilaria, can you please advise when you applied 886?

Hi, I will be moving on May 28 reaching May 29. Will see how it goes from there.

Hi Mr. Rahul finally after 8 years i got my visa (496) already, So happy right now :) This site has been very helpful and informative specially for waiting applicants :)

Hi Mr. Rahul finally after 8 years i got my visa (496) already, So happy right now :) This site has been very helpful and informative specially for waiting applicants :)

Shocking to see, you waited 8 long long years... :( oh my God!!! Anyway, end was good.

If you're planning to to hire a good lawyer to take DIPB to the court, please count me in. I'm happy to pay the fee under $3000.

'Good' and 'lawyer' should not be used in the same sentence, similarly for 'legal and mind' as in - great legal mind. The shambles that passes for an immigration Act/regualtions/policy (as amended) was concoted by lawyers with their snouts in the trough.

Guest leoj76

Guys...come on .... a guys propose in his good faith to pay a lawer up to $3000 ...... and i dont see any reaction from any of us!!!!

Whats is happening to all of us?? should we all sit down and wait till our application get processed!!!! the are not going to look at it!!!

What about the other guys who was helding a meeting in sydney to dicuss about that 2 weeks ago?? any news???

Guest leoj76

Hello Happyguess.. are u serious about it or u just make a joke?

would like to know guys living already in Australia, who have time and want to make a move!!!! specially into 176, or other subclass which havent been process yet....

Archived