Nab That Job in Australia!

Leyteris77

Has anyone used in the past any of the provided services from the above website? Were you happy with that? I am considering of byuing the DIY Australian Job Search Package Level, which contains two e-books and some other docs just for helping me prepare a good resume and cover letters.

Best regards

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest blackdob17

I am considering using this company and wondering what they are like. I have sent several emails to them. One or two of the emials have been answered but the others haven't. I wonder how genuine they are. I would be grateful for feed back please? Barbara

I am considering using this company and wondering what they are like. I have sent several emails to them. One or two of the emials have been answered but the others haven't. I wonder how genuine they are. I would be grateful for feed back please? Barbara

I am always sceptical of any company that wants payment for trying to find you a job, regardless of success.

I "Australianised" my CV by writing on it that I am Australian PR. Did the trick.

What occupation are you in? Maybe just try www.seek.com.au for identifying vacancies.

Archived