Hamilton Hill / Mosman Park

Guest alix1412

Guest alix1412

Hi guys,

Trying to research the Perth suburbs - does anyone have any info about these two places? They seem to be good in terms of location WRT beaches/transport/CBD etc, and the rental prices seem reasonable.

Are they nice areas?

Thanks in advance

Alix

out of the two , depending on your line of work i would go for Mosman Park ......Hamilton Hill is probs the Perth capatal for Italians which wouldnt bother me , but they do like their parties /get togethers ....though they do keep to themselves .........Mosman park is in a fantastic spot and if you can afford it then go for it..........

Guest alix1412

Thanks Tony - useful to get a perspective on the suburbs. It's quite a job trying to collect all this information!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there, just been informed by my trusted colleague that "Hammy Hill' is as rough as a badgers arse

also spearwood ... homes west have bought A LOT of houses in these areas, (therefore crimerates are on the up)

Hope this helps

Hi guys,

Trying to research the Perth suburbs - does anyone have any info about these two places? They seem to be good in terms of location WRT beaches/transport/CBD etc, and the rental prices seem reasonable.

Are they nice areas?

Thanks in advance

Alix

Depends what you are loking for. I will go for Mosman Park.

I was trying to find a 4 bed reasonably good house in Mosman park but unbale to find anything cheaper. Rents for 4 bed starting from $800 per week. youmay find town house slighlty chaper. I went to mosman park for high standard schooling and close to CBD

Archived