Anyone making the big move on Sunday 12th June from Heathrow?(9.30pm)

crispysince70

Guest siamsusie

Have a very safe flight over to Tasmania guys, you must be getting very excited... bring some warm clothes it is pretty chilly lol xxx

Guest guest37336

Hi Crispy.

Firstly good luck to you all,:yes:.

And secondly, you know those wrapping machines they have at airports that use cling film. Well, if you ask nicely they will gladly wrap your kiddies the same. Saves them running all over the place,:realmad::yes:.

I know that Singy airlines do it, not sure about Qantas though, but would be worth an ask. Just leave them at the 'Awkward Luggage' drop off point and pick them up at the other end, they will be fine.:shocked::policeman:

Cheers Tony.:cool:

packingupm20_me.jpg

packingupm20_me.jpg

Would be nice to have a little chat with anyone who's making the big move too. (Qantas)

We'll be the one giving bo*****ing's out left, right and centre to the kids, who'll be racing around us while were trying to get sorted.lol

Awww - exciting times ahead! Best wishes for the future!

Guest JamieandMel

congratulations you guys. we have now got our visas finally and are waiting for a buyer for the house. keep us posted as to how you are getting on. will mail you in a week or two to see how things are going and any tips.

Archived