Anyone on the Sunshine Coast wanting to meet up??

hollyjack12

Hi there. we have not long moved to the sunshine coast, Buderim to be exact. i am 31, have a 2 year old boy, and my partner works away on a 3 weeks on 3 weeks off roster.

I am really keen on meeting people in the same sort of situation, who are also finding it quite hard to get social.

we are an active and social fun loving family!!

Get in touch

xxxxxx

Holly

Guest deegee

Hi Holly i am moving up there from Melbourne on tues 7/ 6 to black mountain near Cooroy would love to meetup as hubby works full time and i dont know anyone there yet

Diane

Guest deegee

Hi anyone else fancy meeting up please reply think we are about 30 mins from Noosa, looking forward to replies Diane

Guest deegee

:biggrin:thanks for the reply Amanda, we are moving up there permanently relocating with OH job. Leaving 3 grown up kids in Mel........ so bit unsure, but would love to make some new friends. We have stayed in the Mantra n Mooloolaba for a while but needed our own space so making the move and have found a rental in Black Mountain which is about 25 mins from Mooloolaba I think.

I am not sure were that is still finding my way around. Maybe better for meet up we meet in Mooloolaba or come to my house? I will pm you my number. We have a 16 year old son he still at school. It will be hard for you to leave the kids how long were you in Melbourne?

Hey there,

I'm Rakesh, I'm 34, moved to Maroochydore in Feb this year. You're always welcome to come along to Marroochydore for a drink and catch up and make some new friends. Its been hard as you say to build a network of people but its becoming a lot easier to make new friends.

PM me if you'd like to meet up for a drink or lunch somewher

Rakesh

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. We are John and Lisa and are presently living in peregian springs but will be moving to the Buderim/mountain creek/mooloolaba Area once we find a bloody house to buy! We are both 40 something but have no kids and a young outlook on life. Whats cooking?

Guest nataliepowell

Hi guys in case you are interested some of us newcomers have a meet up organised at the Buderim Tavern 1pm on 2 July. I am afraid there will be kids there not sure how unruly they will all be :rolleyes: but would be great to see any of you there

Natalie

Hi guys in case you are interested some of us newcomers have a meet up organised at the Buderim Tavern 1pm on 2 July. I am afraid there will be kids there not sure how unruly they will all be :rolleyes: but would be great to see any of you there

Natalie

Hi Natalie, just read your post. I'm 33 with two little boys 2 and 3 and have just moved to Cooran, a little village near Cooroy/Noosa with my Aussie hubbie. I'm finding it a bit hard to meet people so would love to pop along to the meet up in July.

Thanks Kelly x

Guest nataliepowell

Would be great to see you. We have just been to Noosa Heads today to meet up with the Sunshine coast group. Its a good group to join as they do events all the time - good way to meet people.

Would be nice to see you next Saturday the more the merrier :biggrin:

Natalie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nicki
:biggrin:thanks for the reply Amanda, we are moving up there permanently relocating with OH job. Leaving 3 grown up kids in Mel........ so bit unsure, but would love to make some new friends. We have stayed in the Mantra n Mooloolaba for a while but needed our own space so making the move and have found a rental in Black Mountain which is about 25 mins from Mooloolaba I think.

Hi my husband and I are moving from Melbourne and also leaving our 3 children not sure where but looking at mooloolaba area putting or house on market on Monday big move but always wanted to do it also leaving our friends

Archived