14 year old conviction?

Guest Pixie10

Guest Pixie10

Hi all,

Just starting to fill in 176 visa and got a question or 2.

In 1997 when my OH was young and foolish he got 2 convictions- drink driving and driving whilst banned:daydreaming:

Of course now he would never think of doing this and its never been an issue.

As we are filling in our visa it asks for convictions- we are wondering do we just put all info on or is just convictions in last 10 years? Will this impact on our visa application??

Also I have been to Oz in 2003 and I think I got ETA holiday visa, got a stamp in passport but no paper visa so no visa number. Can I just leave the visa number blank and then scan in the passport page with stamp in??

Thanks guys

Hi all,

Just starting to fill in 176 visa and got a question or 2.

In 1997 when my OH was young and foolish he got 2 convictions- drink driving and driving whilst banned:daydreaming:

Of course now he would never think of doing this and its never been an issue.

As we are filling in our visa it asks for convictions- we are wondering do we just put all info on or is just convictions in last 10 years? Will this impact on our visa application??

Also I have been to Oz in 2003 and I think I got ETA holiday visa, got a stamp in passport but no paper visa so no visa number. Can I just leave the visa number blank and then scan in the passport page with stamp in??

Thanks guys

same problem with the visa bit, people on here said to just put the dates in and it will be fine, but put the type of visa i.e WHV, child, etc...

completed 90% odd online just need my old passport back and to get the docs certified, hopefully will submit mon/tues....

Guest Pixie10

Pablo- I think we've from similar areas and if I remember your reccie report correctly (?)- we're off to the same place- might see you for a pint or 2.:wink:

Thanks Jimithechew will do, we're at about the same stage 90% done- just gotta get docs certified on Monday and pay the $$$$- oo do you think a visa debit card will be ok? Haven't got a credit card.

Pablo- I think we've from similar areas and if I remember your reccie report correctly (?)- we're off to the same place- might see you for a pint or 2.:wink:

Thanks Jimithechew will do, we're at about the same stage 90% done- just gotta get docs certified on Monday and pay the $$$$- oo do you think a visa debit card will be ok? Haven't got a credit card.

Alrite Pixie

Yeah SA mate,doubt your going where we are going in SA tho(well hopefully going!),most go in and around Adelaide i assume(dangerous to assume!),but were going down to Victor Harbor we hope,dont know if you've been or not, but small and quaint,not a party place:no::laugh:,but theres enuf for us,few bars,hotels and restaurants,candles been well burnt here Pixie:goofy:,time for a wind down kind of place now:cute:,with the odd weekend away in adelaide centre or melb now and again maybe,havnt checked internal flight prices yet tbh,where are you thinking of going? oh btw Noarlunga is a possible if Victor Harbor doesnt pan out,but anyway i'd/we'd love a beer:yes: if we ever get there!:rolleyes:

Archived