Anyone with further medicals referred on 05/11

Guest emperor

Guest emperor
Can someone clarify what HOC is? Is this a dedicated office that handles/processes medicals?

If so what are their contact details as I'd like to check they have received ours.

Thanks in advance!

Yes. All medicals go through Health Operations Centre (HOC) and ultimately get finalised. This is when you see the 'Medidcals finalised' status on your VISA application status page.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IoanHoria

...and the contact details if you wish to enquiry them about your status:

Health.Operations.Centre@immi.gov.au

make sure you clearly specify your passport number, full name and TRN

Hi,

My Medicals were referred on 31th May 11. As for the updates from U all hope it will take another 4 to 5 weeks.

Anybody know about the current processing time??

And also do they prioritize the medicals which the CO is assigned?

Can anybody help on these???

Regards

Yes. All medicals go through Health Operations Centre (HOC) and ultimately get finalised. This is when you see the 'Medidcals finalised' status on your VISA application status page.

Thanks Emperor. Just hoping that the fact that my kids medicals had to be couried rather than uploaded to eHealth like ours (system glitch) won't delay us too much.

The 4-5 weeks being quoted, is this just for reffered medicals or all medicals in the system I wonder?

Cheers

Guest emperor
Thanks Emperor. Just hoping that the fact that my kids medicals had to be couried rather than uploaded to eHealth like ours (system glitch) won't delay us too much.

The 4-5 weeks being quoted, is this just for reffered medicals or all medicals in the system I wonder?

Cheers

This is for referred medicals.Though there are instances where referred medicals have got finalised a lot earlier.

Guest emperor
Our medicals were referred on 2nd May and we are still waiting. It's been more than 5 weeks for us :-(

Did you guys try contacting H.O.C ?

Did you guys try contacting H.O.C ?

My agent got a reply this morning...

The medical results you are enquiring about have been finalised for both your clients. The results are available in our system and can be accessed by your case officer to finalise your visa application.

Please contact your case officer or relevant business area to follow up on the progress of your client's visa application.

We don't have a CO yet and nothing is showing online, so I don't know for sure if they have been 'met' or not. My agent agrees it is vague but thinks it's positive. I'm not sure what to think.

Guest NeilEB

Mine were referred and were finalised 2 days later - go figure.....

Problem is Honey, if you haven't got a CO yet, nothing will be updated online, as the CO's are the ones who do it. I'd say it sounds promising, and once you get a CO assigned, you could get a visa straight away - good luck

Edit:

Just seen you lodged on the 30th May - personally I'd call DIAC, so many people have been assigned a CO as soon as they have phoned.

Mine were referred and were finalised 2 days later - go figure.....

Problem is Honey, if you haven't got a CO yet, nothing will be updated online, as the CO's are the ones who do it. I'd say it sounds promising, and once you get a CO assigned, you could get a visa straight away - good luck

Edit:

Just seen you lodged on the 30th May - personally I'd call DIAC, so many people have been assigned a CO as soon as they have phoned.

Hopefully we'll get a CO soon then. We still have 3 more medicals to get done too!

Guest taurian

hi,,,

anyone cn tell me hw long it take to finalize the medicals..as mine was reffered on 20 april.

Anyone had a status of "Further medicals required"... does this mean they have been refered? Strenge considering the kids "10 out of 10" medicals accordign to the doctor.

Or is this simply they have lost/can't use the medicals they've actually received.

Agghhhhh! Can't beleive this has happened on a Friday and I couldn't quite catch anyone in Oz. Any anecdotal advice woudl be most welcome.

Cheers

Guest IoanHoria
hi,,,

anyone cn tell me hw long it take to finalize the medicals..as mine was reffered on 20 april.

None of us knows exactly. Mine were reffered on 20th april and finalised on 9th june...Some other dude got visa after 4 days passed sice meds were reffered...

It could be days, it could be weeks... You could send a PLE, because it's possible that your meds are already finalised but if you don't have a CO, their status won't change in your online application since the CO is only one who makes updates on your application...

Good Luck!

Guest NeilEB
None of us knows exactly. Mine were reffered on 20th april and finalised on 9th june...Some other dude got visa after 4 days passed sice meds were reffered...

I think that was me: meds done on the 2nd June, referred on the 9th, finalised on the 11th, and visa on the 14th.

According the the clinic (I emailed them when the medicals were referred), a random sample are referred, so maybe it depends if there's anything untoward with the results that drives how quickly the referral process is.

Or maybe I got lucky?

Guest guest51172

My medicals were referred on 3rd June. This waiting is torture! The doctor said at the medical that everything was fine. Incredibly frustrating given my partner (the main applicant) is being held up because of my meds being referred.

The wait continues I guess...

Alan

Guest taurian

It could be days, it could be weeks... You could send a PLE, because it's possible that your meds are already finalised but if you don't have a CO, their status won't change in your online application since the CO is only one who makes updates on your application...

Good Luck!

well, thanks for the information. i lodged visa on 1/03/2011, CO- 3/4/11

i asked my CO about the medicals. he told me that my medicals still shows reffered..

waiting process is so wierd!!:arghh:

My agent got a reply this morning...

The medical results you are enquiring about have been finalised for both your clients. The results are available in our system and can be accessed by your case officer to finalise your visa application.

Please contact your case officer or relevant business area to follow up on the progress of your client's visa application.

We don't have a CO yet and nothing is showing online, so I don't know for sure if they have been 'met' or not. My agent agrees it is vague but thinks it's positive. I'm not sure what to think.

Congratulations!

U are very lucky to get finalized medicals soo soon.

Have U contacted HOC and sent them an inquire about your medicals?

Cheers

Hi all , we got refered on the 18TH OF MAY ...and still waiting ...

We have waited nearly 3 years to get to this point ..... iam now sick of waiting .

We have sold the house and have to be out by the end of the month .

carolyn x

We have waited nearly 3 years to get to this point ..... iam now sick of waiting .

carolyn x

My results were referred on the same day as yours (18th May). I was recently informed by the HOC that my medical should be finalised within 2-4 weeks, but that it should would be nearer the 2 week mark. They sent me that email 7 days ago so hopefully we only have another week or so of waiting!!

Congratulations!

U are very lucky to get finalized medicals soo soon.

Have U contacted HOC and sent them an inquire about your medicals?

Cheers

Thanks, although I'm not celebrating until I see 'met' online once we have a case officer. That info was from HOC but I won't contact them again, I'll wait for a CO. It was 6 weeks of stress waiting for them to be finalised. Good luck to all those still waiting.

Guest guddubhardwaj

carolyn x

carolyn, nicolabazzoni

any update on your medicals?

Mine is also referred on 19th May, Still waiting.

Hopefully the very next day when u get your finalized.

Archived