Submitting bank statements for further evidence

gypsy10

Guest berkworths

Hi there just been asked the same thing from our co, our agent has said ok to send him scanned copys and forward hard copys in post if have them just incase, we are using a agent in oz already and most of our stuff has gone via email/sccanned over and then sent in post after. So fingers crossed will be ok for you too. Goodluck

Guest berkworths
Sorry to Intrude on this post. We are in Cat 4 at the minute just biding our time.

Can you explain what the bank statements issue is about please.

My wife is a self employed Hairdresser and we have a valid 176 lodged since March 2010 after initially lodging a 175 in Nov 09. She passed her TRA with proof of 20 hours minimum per week, Copy NI contributions and copies of her previous tax returns being provided. Also a signed document in the presence of a solicitor confirming self employemnt. As it was soem time after lodging our SS request for nomination when WA looked at it they requested an up to date CV showing that my wife still works in the trade prior to granting SS.

There was no mention at the time that bank statements would be required . Is this something that CO are asking for for all visas or just certain types.

Thanks

Shane

Hi my oh is self employed carpenter and have our own business, when we started proccess 18 mths ago had to send loads of stuff over including payslips and bankstatements personal and business. I have now been asked for more business bank statements/tax returns to prove as more evidence as self employed and for proof of company etc: think that it totally depends on your co and what they have already got of file, but to be honest with you they have so much stuff of ours dont know how much else i could send to them except sticking the family album in the post LOL!!!

Good Luck with your visa, we are having meds in june and then the big wait if all docs are ok!

Hope this helps a bit

Kell/alan and girls planning on going to perth!!!!!!

Like many others on here, our bank balance rarely shows more than £1000 and we're going to use the equity in the house to fund the bulk of the move - At some point over the next 3 years.

I wonder what the point of requesting bank statements is? To show you're not running away from debt? to show you've been employed? Or something else?

its to show you have been working, well i hope they dont ask for mine as i have been self employed for the last 2 years going through a messy divorce and was advised to put as little in my account as possible, i do have a letter from my accountant stating i have been working self employed though. oh well no one ever said its easy this visa lark!

Archived