Need to send withdrawal letter for non-dependent family members

gypsy10

Hi there

I made a mistake on our visa application form and need some help please. We included parent and sibling as non-migrating dependents instead of Other family members!!

Durrrrr how stupid!!!! So annoyed with myself!!! :arghh:

We now need to fill out form 1023 which is straight forward enough and also send them a withdrawel letter signed by the family members.

Does anyone know how I should word it or what it sould say? I suppose it should say who the non-dependent family are and their relationship to us and then to confirm they will not be migrating. What do you think?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks :smile:

Guest machang
Hi there

I made a mistake on our visa application form and need some help please. We included parent and sibling as non-migrating dependents instead of Other family members!!

Durrrrr how stupid!!!! So annoyed with myself!!! :arghh:

We now need to fill out form 1023 which is straight forward enough and also send them a withdrawel letter signed by the family members.

Does anyone know how I should word it or what it sould say? I suppose it should say who the non-dependent family are and their relationship to us and then to confirm they will not be migrating. What do you think?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks :smile:

If your CO ask form1023, then please send that form only. If the CO needs any additional information then s/he will definitely get back to you.

I see lots of people doing this mistake, so its not something new . You should be fine.

Good Luck !:fish:

I'm in shock! Rang the bank this afternoon and they are happy to send up 3 years worth of bank statements free of charge!!! When they were Alliance & Leicester there was no way they would have agreed to it without a battle. Thanks Santander! Another bridge crossed :o)

Archived