Stuff to sell

The Butlers

Hello we move into our rental in 3 weeks time so if anyone has anything to sell before they go back we are in need of most things :biggrin:

Emma and Gang

Where are you heading to Emma? we have a some things but are in Perth

Guest Working to fish
I have a few things to but am in Brisbane, i can also possibly deliver around Brissy/ SC/ GC.

Cal x

What you got ,not that i need any thing but.:err:

Beds,matresses, Fridge/freezer, microwave,kettle,toaster , duvets, cutlery,plates,drawers etc basically a house worth minus a washer. I have to start de-cluttering ready to get this house on the market,lol.

Cal x

Guest Working to fish
Beds,matresses, Fridge/freezer, microwave,kettle,toaster , duvets, cutlery,plates,drawers etc basically a house worth minus a washer. I have to start de-cluttering ready to get this house on the market,lol.

Cal x

Is the fridge/freezer an ozzie one ,not that i need one ,and what colour patten are the plates ,not that i need any :cute:

Cal x

Where you off to Cal?

JOHN

Not far from us then, we've got a few bits you might be interested in - dining room table and chairs in a heavy dark wood & water hyacinth woven chairs, wine rack to match? an outdoor coffee table and chairs? let me know I can always send pics.

Guest The Pom Queen
I have a few things to but am in Brisbane, i can also possibly deliver around Brissy/ SC/ GC.

Cal x

How about free delivery to Cairns:wink:

Archived