Everything moving in the right direction

Aileen

OH has received confirmation of skills assessment and English test and everything is good. In the process of gathering all our other documents, evidence of relationship etc and started filling in the online application. Hoping to send application off in next few weeks and then its fingers crossed and a bit (or more) of waiting.

We keep thinking of a lot of big decisions that we need to make - Sydney or Melbourne and which areas, sell or rent out our house in the UK, take or leave the cat...

Hope others are also making progress and can maybe inspire us with the decisions we have to make. :jiggy:

Aileen

It's all very exciting at the start ... you'll have periods of waiting which will seem to last for ever (you'll look back and see they were shorter than you imagined) ... it really is a bit of a roller coaster ride ... hang on tight, enjoy the journey knowing once it's over you don't have to do it all over again. I found chocolate and wine really helped the waiting.

I can only speak for myself and my family to say that the journey has been worth it and we've become very settled here

Archived